Resolved Bravofly — bad service
I am very disappointed because the service you provided was unsatisfactory because I had still not received a confirmation email on the 16th of September, one day before my departure. When I booked the flight there was no information given to me that the flight was not confirmed yet. I provided my credit card details and received a booking number. By doing that I expect that the flight I purchased is confirmed. Only after the booking I could see at bravofly.de that my flight was not confirmed and I was very worried whether I can fly or not. I had to call an international hotline which was relatively expensive (6 Euros). I was told that it is not sure when my flight is going to be confirmed. Being told that my flight is still not sure I immediately asked for a cancellation of the transaction. This was a poor service and due to this I had to cancel important appointments.
To resolve this problem I would appreciate it if you could refund the cost for the hotline which was charged on my credit card.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Bravofly Complaints & Reviews
- Bravofly - very very bad service
- Bravofly - dont let you change your flight
- Bravofly.com - airline nonreservation
- Bravofly - non transparent fees and baggage charges
- Bravofly - waste of money, do not use
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - my flight was cancelled or not? I want my refund conditions!
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund of cancelled tickets
- Bravofly / Bravonext SA - refund for cancelled ba flight
- Bravofly - worst customer service I have ever experienced!!!! never again!!!
- Bravofly - stay away, it's a scam!