Brave New Look / order# 1308616 basset hound leggings

San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a pair of leggings on December 9th, hoping they'd arrive by Christmas. Several weeks passed and I still have not received. So I emailed the company since they don't have a phone# anywhere on their site so you can actually talk to a human representative. I've sent a total of 8, yes 8 emails hoping for a response but to date I have heard nothing back. They got my payment but haven't sent me the leggings.
On 1/6/17 a mailing label was created, and here it is another month has passed and I still have not received the leggings. In fact, the tracking shows nothing has transpired since they created the mailing label. What takes it so long and why won't they respond?
I want to cancel my order but how? I want my $$ credited back but how unless I cancel the order and they don't give instructions on how to cancel and no one ever responds.
HELP !

Ki
Feb 14, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Mar 13, 2017

well the best thing to do is call your credit card company and tell them you never received your order, The credit card company will be more than happy to reverse your charges. Thats what Im doing today.