Menu
Brave New Look company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

84 complaints
5 resolved 79 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Brave New Look customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Brave New Look. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
K
2:36 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Shortly after placing my order on May 6th I contacted them asking about my order and also about adding another mask. I received a reply on 5/24 giving all kinds of reasons as to why I haven't received my mask/filters yet and that they would mark it priority shipping and it would possibly go out this next week. After reading this I went online and read 350...

12:44 am EDT

Brave New Look - Delayed shipment over a month

I fed up waiting, complained to Paypal, and only until then this company replied my e-mail. I do not wish to deal with this company, e-mailing back and forth with a Anne but sounds like a bot, I am on my 4th e-mail with this annoying Anne, and she kept on repeating herself saying she will waive my shipping and ship my orders within 1 week, despite my clear instruction to "refund my money right away".

This company is fraudulent. their phone number is not a working number, and customer service team is a joke. For all I know, it is either a bot, or someone who does not speak English.

Avoid this company!

D
10:25 pm EDT

Brave New Look - Face mask

I ordered a face mask on 5/3. By 5/26 when it had not arrived, I emailed and cancelled. I did that again 4 times before they notified me it was in the mail. Each time they would ignore the order to cancel and refund and try to give me a discount and tell me it would be shipped soon. It was not shipped until 6/2, after 4 emails (and their acknowledgement of the emails), but no agreement to cancel. I intend to refuse the package when it is finally delivered

W
4:21 pm EDT

Brave New Look - Face mask - never shipped, unethical business model

I ordered a facemask on May 8th, with estimated shipping time of one to two weeks. It's 4 weeks later and still no definite time frame of when it will ship. After repeated requests, it seems like they may be willing to give me a refund, although they have not actually processed the refund yet.

I've been seeing their Google advertisements for face masks all over the place. So they continue to drive traffic to their website, even though they can't fulfill existing orders in a reasonable length of time. Their business model seems to be to take as many people's money as possible, even though they can't deliver. That's unethical.

And don't tell me the problem is high demand or the covid-19 crisis. The problem is mass advertising and driving more traffic to your site than you can handle. I ordered face masks from several different companies, and they were all delivered within a reasonable length of time.

I will update this review if and when my refund is processed.

A
2:19 pm EDT

Brave New Look - Masks

I ordered on May 10th and my order has never shipped. Whenever I email them (the only way to contact them given their lack of a working phone number), I get back the same canned messages promising my order is going out the next week with expedited shipping. The week goes by and nothing happens. I think they have a bot sending in these responses. Don't buy from this company and file a complaint with the California Attorney General - this is the only way they will stop ripping people off with their ads.

3:28 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order on 5/3 for 2 Face masks with 15 additional PM2.5 filters, order# 1751303. Confirmation states ships in 1 to 2 weeks. On 5/12 I reached back out to see how they were doing, customer support indicated will ship in 7 to 10 days which means 5/19 to 5/22. On 5/20 reached back out to check on the status, the response was my order was at the top...

12:37 pm EDT
Brave New Look has left an official reply on this complaint.

Brave New Look - I really need face mask for covid 19 from brave new look and never received.

Order 1763678.

This company Brave New Look has my money since May 5 and never honored order. I cannot reach them by phone and online support has not fixed issue and I still don't have the face mask I sorely need as I have autoimmune disease and must use. To prevent exposure to Covid 19. Please help.
Thank you.
Elizabeth S.

11:32 am EDT
Brave New Look has left an official reply on this complaint.

Brave New Look - Cannot get through to customer service to inquire about the delinquency of my order. There is no way to contact the company!!!

I placed my order #1741876 on may 2, 2020 with the promise that it would take 1-2 weeks for shipping. Today's date is may 23, and there has be no communication from the company. I have tried to email and phone them. The phone number [protected] I found for contacting the company is not manned and there is no way to leave a message. The confirmation of my order states that "we will are happy to give you more detail if you contact us"! Not true!

I have never had an experience like this with any company I have dealt with. They certainly don't care about their clients as is shown by their consistently low rating in general. Look at their website, obviously they have selected only the 5star comments to display.

I will soon be filing a dispute through my credit card company if I do not hear anything by may 26, 2020

J
4:33 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order for these masks and filters on may 6th, and my credit card was charged that same day. Order #1763319 it is now may 18th and I have not heard anything back, I have tried to contact them via email, and text, a few times, but no one ever replies back to me. I fear I have been scammed. There is a number on their website +[protected] that...

P
12:48 pm EST

Brave New Look - Rearview mirror personalized charms order not received

I ordered 5 personalized rearview mirror charms on January 1, 2020. Today is March 3, 2020 and I still have not gotten them. I have emailed the company every single day sometimes 3 times a day. Also sent messages via facebook messenger & Instagram direct message and posted comments on their posts. They charged my credit card on January 1, 2020. I still have no answers from this company as to where my order is. They just send generic email replies and never reply back when I reply with questions. They just say it takes times. My order # is 1681442 please advise as to where my order is or give me a full refund. Over 2 months have passed and that is way too long when your website states about 10 business days.

P
8:06 pm EDT

Brave New Look - Shirt

I ordered a shirt, after losing my dad, and couldn't wait to receive it. The day the package came I was very disappointed, upon receiving it, the image was crooked. I have tried numerous times to reach out to the company. I have not been able to find a telephone number to call them so I sent emails. I have sent three separate emails and have not heard back from them at all.

1:05 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

DO NOT order from this company!!! I ordered a Christmas sweater from them last year (2017) and never received it. I contacted them several times but the only contacted me back saying it was on it's way to drag out the issue until it was too late to dispute my credit card. I never received the item and I couldn't get my money back. THEY ARE CRIMINALS!

10:52 am EDT

Brave New Look - I know that was you night sky charm bracelet

My fiance passed away on January 6, 2018. Shortly after I ordered and received the above bracelet. Loving the saying on it, I wore the bracelet every day. Was heartbroken to notice one day that the bracelet and charms had tarnished and now have a black tone on them - the bracelet didn't even hold its shape. I'm heartbroken because the saying on it meant a lot to me, and I can't even wear the bracelet now due to the way it looks - I'm embarrassed to wear it. Ideally, I would like a replacement, but I'm afraid that the same thing would happen with the new one - but since I love the bracelet, and the thought means so much to me, I would like a replacement as soon as possible. Many thanks for your help

C
3:38 pm EDT

Brave New Look - Scrub tops

I purchased 2 scrub tops nearly 2 months ago that still have not been shipped. In the meantime, I injured myself at work (I am a veterinary technician) and had to have surgery. As it turns out, I am unable to enter back into the profession due to permanent limitations due to my injury.
Brave New Look will not cancel my order based upon my health circumstances and the items have not even been shipped! They cannot verify when the items will be shipped.
Their lack of compassion and money-hungry approach will surely discontinue any future purchases from me as well as any friends and ex co-workers that would have purchased from this company. Very very poor customer service, yet they took my money immediately upon my ordering.

J
8:30 am EDT

Brave New Look - Thin blue line scrubs

Ordered scrubs on Feb 26. Money was taken from my account. Still no product. Blanket emails are sent from an "intern" with this company giving a timeline for delivery. Have gone through BBB, state attorney general. Company will not respond to them either. I spent $84.48 on scrubs, with no product. Have reached out many times, with no response. This has to be illegal

1:14 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Received my bracelet today — omg, it is just a piece of cheap metal with a sticker on it, with the saying "a piece of my heart is in heaven". A sticker on the bracelet, no engraving!!! Paid a total of $24.98, which included shipping, for this piece of junk. I was to give this to my niece after the death of her father and brother last year... I am embarrassed to do so now! Don't buy anything from this company!!!

11:44 am EDT

Brave New Look - Product I received was cheap

I ordered three rear mirror charms beginning of February. I received them and they are cheap. Plastic with crappy chains attached and I would not give these as gift to my family when we loss our mom. I have called them and left at least 20 messages. I have sent 14 emails to customer service, and the only responses I get is asking for me to take a survey regarding their customer service. I finally had to final a dispute with PayPal to get a refund. I have to wait till 4-1-18 before I can complete the process. PayPay reached out to them and as of today they have done nothing to resolve this matter. All I want is to return the product and a refund issued for $47 and some change.

A
1:08 pm EDT

Brave New Look - Leggings

Wrong item sent and there has been no response other than an automated one to their "message". Emails to customer support go unanswered. Ordered 2/18 and they had no problem taking my money promptly, but when contacted about sending the wrong item (totally wrong, not just size but a completely different thing) they send an auto-response and nothing more. Through their website, or through email, no response.

T
2:27 pm EDT

Brave New Look - Polygonal shorts

What I received vs what I ordered are two completely different items. Quality as well as design are fasly advertised. Honestly I would return these if I could but I had to pay for customs and everything. I honestly wish I had never purchased these and would like someone to contact me so we could settle this further. I am not happy. These are so cheap I wouldn't have paid 10$ for them nvm the like 50$ + I spent on them

9:55 am EDT

Brave New Look - Basketball charm

I ordered 10 basketball charms for the moms of my sons team and I never received an order number so now I am unable to track my order. I have tried to email customer service several times and all I get back is an Auto reply message. No one has gotten back with me regarding this issue and I have not received my order. They have charged my card so they have their money, now I want my order. Getting very frustrated waiting for them to respond. Our last basketball tournament is this coming weekend and I anted the charms before that. I will never order from this company again!

1 comment
Mar 16, 2018 5:44 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had the same thing happen to me and shame on me for not reading the complaints on them. I promptly called mg credit card company and disputed the charge. I never received an order number or confirmation but like you they were quick to charge my card! File a dispute with your credit card company and get your money back! Good luck

Brave New Look contacts