Having problems with Brave New Look?

Brave New Look Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Sat8:30 AM - 10:30 PM
Sun8:30 AM - 10:30 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brave New Look Customer Service. Initial Brave New Look complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brave New Look above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brave New Look. Discuss the issues you have had with Brave New Look and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Brave New LookClothes jewelry ornaments

Ordered $122 of items Dec 5th all christmas presents of course still waiting on delivery. No one answers the phoneline and only automated emails back to you.
The only person who responded was the social media rep who spends all day deleting all negative comments on all their social media you can tell because on the post they'll be several comments but when you click on them nothing appears. She talked about how there's only 7 people (single moms stop with the boo hoo I'm a single mom too) working for the company and they're really busy but please be patient. Tell me how is it your customers problem that you didn't hire enough people to handle your Christmas sales? Thank goodness I ordered through PayPal...I'm getting my money back.
Something should be done about this company, it's ridiculous and deceiving and they're stealing money from hard-working people.Buyer beware!

Brave New LookCustomer service response time is subpar

I ordered and 6 bracelets that were supposed to be Christmas gifts, i checked continuously for updates and finally after almost a week it says there was and estimated SHIP date of 12/25, contacted customer service and requested to cancel the order and was told i had 24hrs to cancel. If their information had been updated within 24 hours i would have cancelled then but they failed to do so. Generic bracelets are being call custom orders (with no personalization on them whatsoever) and i cannot cancel or be refunded. I now have 6 people i have to purchase an additional gift for because this company has yet to respond to my last email. I will be contacting the BBB to deem this company as a scam because clearly i am not the only one with an issue.

Brave New LookBracelet

I found this web site on my Face book feed. I ordered a lovely bracelet
      for my friend. Money came right out of my account. $24.95 No tracking or confirmation number was emailed to me.
      Cannot get a hold of this company.
      Very disappointed.
      This was to be a Christmas Present.

Linda Armanini
      10 W Harrison Ave'
      Millville, NewJersey 08332

[protected]@comcast.net

Brave New Lookshipping and quality

I ordered a Christmas ornament, Toes in the sand, wine in the hand.
        It took almost 4 weeks for it to arrive and was extremely small. The picture was very misleading.
        Also the canned email responses are not very reassuring when you purchase a gift. When you pay $25 for a Christmas ornament, you expect it to be the way it was represented.
        I will never recommend this company or purchase any items from them in the future,

Brave New Lookbracelet

I ordered a bracelet for a friend for Christmas in December 2nd and haven't heard a word. I have written 2 emails and I have gotten 2 generic emails back giving no information about my specific order. I am very disappointed in this experience.
          Order number 1520722
          I would appreciate some information. Christmas is in 3 days and I need to know if I need to go buy her something else. Thank you

Brave New Lookchristmas ornaments

Christmas ornaments were ordered on dec 8th, credit card was charged for over $100 on dec 9th and I was given info that the order would ship dec 12th. As of today, dec. 17th, nothing has shipped, i'm being told that it can take four weeks to produce these ornaments and I should be patient. Really?! If at any point on the website or in the order process itself it had been stated that my order couldn't be fulfilled until after christmas, i'd never have placed the order. Who orders christmas ornaments to receive them in mid january?? I've already made two attempts to cancel and have my money refunded, but it's obvious they have no intention of doing either. Total scam! Avoid like the plague!!

Brave New Lookleggings

Placed an order for two (2) leggings totaling about $90 on November 27, 2017. Credit card was immediately charged. On December 14, 2017 I attempted to contact their customer service via email and received a canned response. As of this date (December 16, 2017) I have not received the product I ordered, nor I have received any shipping information and the only response from customer service has been a canned response that led me to a location on their website that provided zero additional information regarding the status of my purchase.

Brave New Lookthin blue line police handcuff bracelet

On 12/8/2017 I placed an order for this bracelet. As of this date 12/15/2017 I have not received nor received any update on the purchase. I have no tracking information to search. The order was purchased on a credit card which has been charged. Immediate action will be appreciated on this matter.
                Email address: [protected]@Yahoo.com
                Address: Regina Bowman
                2752 Inglewood Lane
                Virginia Beach, VA 23456
                Thank you for cooperation in this matter.

Brave New Lookcharm bracelet

I ordered a personalized charm bracelet and had it shipped to my sister for her birthday... I don't think it ever arrived!

Then I was charged for the same bracelet AGAIN!!!

I wrote customer service to ask them to delete my credit card on file...and
                  have never heard from them... They are an Awful company... Awful management and have terrible ratings... how can they keep doing this to so many people???

Google them... all the reviews are negative!

Brave New LookI know that was you night sky charm bracelet

Oct 15th 2017 I placed an order Still haven't received it & is now Dec 12 2017 I'll be leaving in a couple of days to go bury my son as he passed away March 8th 2017, I thought this would have made wonderful thank you gift for his grandmother, godmother & caregiver, now I force to hurry & go figure out something special, , never thought a company would take advantage of people who are grieving & want to purchase your items, Now how do I get a refund
                    Roberta
                    Canada

I know that was you night sky charm bracelet

• Updated by Roberta Jackie Szewczyk · Dec 12, 2017

It just sadden me so my much that nobody has reached out or people are allow to do this to others heartbroken I think I lost enough this this year, don't really need people to take advantage of my situation

Brave New Lookbracelet, wine in my hand, toes in the sand, wine glass and seashell charms

Ordered over a month ago, has been charged to account, but have received no notice it has been shipped, and obviously have not received bracelet. I was charged $26.98 for advertised $19.00 item.
                      I copied order request but it does not have a transaction number or contact information. Very dissapointed in this company. What's up with them, how are they allowed to continue to advertise on the Internet?

Brave New Look3 christmas ornaments with books

I received notice that my order was delivered to my home on Friday, December 1. However, the address included on their notice was for somewhere in Nevada. I live in North Dakota. In response to my complaint I received a breezy, noncommital response from someone named John. I have a very uneasy feeling that this company is a scam. I'm attempting to dispute the charges to my credit card. I wish I had read the many, many complaints and negative reviews about this company and the poor quality of the products (which are no returnable). NOT GOOD.

Brave New Lookbracelets.

I ordered 3 friendship bracelets and never received them. You took money and never provided the bracelets. Please refund my money and I will no longer deal with this company. Reporting to bbs and PayPal. What more do you need, are you trying to avoid returning my money. This took place 11/17/2017. My name is Eileen Bates. Please resolve this asap. Thank you

Brave New Lookstay away from this website

Only scammers behave like this.
                            1) my problem: I haven't received my order. I have been waiting for 9 weeks and there's still nothing.
                            2) their phone number is unavailable as well as their email. I think I've spent hours trying to contact them. Everything was hopeless.
                            Impossible to reach, impossible to get your order, impossible to refund.

So that's why I am sure they are scammers and you should stay far far away.

Brave New Lookzero response!!

I ordered a shirt, a men's medium and it looks like a woman's small. It took over two weeks to receive it. It was shoved in a envelope with no packing slip, receipt or any paper work at all. I went online to my original order to find some way to contact them. I sent an email asking how I can exchange this for larger size. I did get a response later in the day saying someone should be getting back to me. I'm assuming it was an automatic computer response. I have never heard from anyone. I have sent multiple messages with zero response. I will be reporting them to the BBB today. After reading all of their horrible reviews, I wish I had never spent a penny with this company. Shame on them!!

Brave New Looksweatshirt and vinyl lettering

**** NEVER USE THIS COMPANY ****
                                Ordered a sweatshirt for my daughter for Christmas 2017 and ordered an XL so she could wear clothes under the sweatshirt. This sweatshirt cost me $45.00. The sweatshirt was received and is the size of a 2X. It is not a woman's sweatshirt either, It is a man's sweatshirt and it is huge. The quality of the vinyl lettering is very poor. You can see the material under the lettering. Cheap vinyl was used. I requested an exchange and or a refund and was flatly refused. I have made contact with them 5 times, and they acknowledged me ONLY ONCE, SENDING ME THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS and i have not heard from them since. DO NOT EVER USE THEM Terrible product and even worse Customer Service and i am OUT $45.00.

Brave New Lookhorrible

I would highly recommend you to shop elsewhere and never mess with this mickey mouse organization.
                                  I wanted to do a simple thing: to correct my order (to add several items and to delete some of them). Yes, maybe I changed my mind too late, but it doesn't matter. Before shipping, I have this right. Even according to their funny terms and policies. But unfortunately, it only sounds nice, in fact, they don't even reply. I wonder if they actually exist...

Brave New Lookthey are the worst for sure

There's no reason for them not to refund.
                                    Long story short: I waited for several weeks before I got t item. It was nice, great, but it broke next day.
                                    Nothing else to do, I wasn't going to keep it, so I decided to send it back. Called them for further instructions and they said something like ''Pita, go to hell, we're not going to refund. If the item is broken it's not our fault''. Yes, but I was wearing it carefully and just once. It's your freaking fault that you sell defective items, not mine.
                                    I called them once again and got in a long hassle with them. Only after it they agreed to replace. I shipped the item back at my expense one month ago. Nothing from them. Great.
                                    Looks like I made a terrible mistake and will never get anything instead.

Brave New Lookbracelet

My husband purchased a bracelet from their website for my birthday and it took over a month to receive it. Once we did, it was the wrong bracelet. We have called many times (used the phone number that was on the packing list) and sent about 10 emails with no response. This is a BS company and I will be contacting the BBB about them. No company should take advantage of their customers and not provide a service/product they paid for!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Brave New Lookfulfilling order

I ordered leggings on 8/31 And 9/1 And have never received my orders. One was to be shipped on 9/4 And the other on 9/11. Needless to say I have not gotten them. My best advice is to NOT order from this company. They are a rip off business. They don't even have a phone number. I have written emails and only once got a return email. I found them on Facebook and have also reported them to Facebook