Brandsmart / poor service - baitandswitchmart

1 West Palm Beach, FL, United States

Don't buy from this company. This makes the third time I have stopped in for an item that was advertised. Today's episode was a small freezer that I wanted, shown in the add for approx. $129 and then there was a mail-in rebate so the final price was somewhere about $118. Just as I figured "they were out of that one.

I asked for a rain check. They said they"don't do rain checks"but I could however buy the item and whenever it comes in then I can come to pick it up. When does it come in? The salesman that was"helping" me said 3 to 4 weeks. I asked another and he said 6 weeks. Seems like a long time to wait for something. I went to the customer service office and complained that once again they did not have the advertised item and they would not issue a rain check.
Oh by the way - the did have the next one higher for about $138. That one they did have.
Don't shop here. They purposely run sales and advertise items that they don't sell just to get you in the store. Then when you show them the add they say that they don't have it and try to sell you something else. I would never have said this but this is the third (And final) time that this happened to me at this store. I will never go back. I hope they go out of business.
Nick