Having problems with BrandsMart USA?

+1 800 432 8579 (Customer Service)
+1 305 624 5400 (Miami, FL)
+1 786 401 1700 (Kendall Dadeland, FL)
+1 786 242 6200 (South Miami, FL)
+1 954 846 0000 (Sunrise, FL)
+1 561 682 3000 (West Palm Beach, FL)
+1 954 698 1000 (Deerfield Beach, FL)
+1 770 389 6100 (Stockbridge, GA)
+1 770 452 9500 (Atlanta, GA)
+1 954 327 6600 (Davie, FL)
3200 SW 42 St.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Complaints & Reviews

service on a commercial warrantied dryer.

We have been waiting since August for dryer repair on Invoice # [protected]

Repairman came 11/1/17- it needs 3 parts.
No one can tell me when the dryer will be fixed.
Ridiculous to have a commercial warranty and be without a dryer for 8-10 weeks.

Help! either fix it or relplace it.

Myra Porter
Myra & Company
Look at our history with Brandsmart. 20+ years!

whirlpool dishwasher service repair

My problem is the repair service. On July 9, 2017 the dishwasher we bought from Brandsmart about 6 months ago...

inferior product

On 6/21/2014 I purchased a mayta mvwx700xl-lun from brandsmart usa
For $549.88 and with a commercial 3 year warranty $179.88. washer worked just fine until dec. 2016 when it started shaking. call for service and they replaced the drum. on 4/25/2017 called for service because it would not move to the next cycle. they came on 5/27/2017 replaced the circuit board, and on 6/1/2017. called again for the same problem, the said that they would send someone out on 6/9/2017. no one showed up, on 6/13/2017 called again and they said that they had no record of any call. now they are going to send someone out until 6/23/2017. this is a business, and we need the washer for all of our delicate wash. if and when I have to replace this washer I definitely will not choose a matag. worst service experience ever.

David Huntzinger Jun 17, 2017

Did Brandsmart resolve your issue to your satisfaction? When they came to fix my washer an unethical dishonest repair technician was in my home and he decided the best way to fix a leaky washer was to put a whole roll of paper towels and cloth towels in the bottom of my washer which over time caused the bottom to rust out. I went through the process with the warranty company Warrantech who subsequently denied my claim without even sending someone to my home. I encourage you to help me expose the fraudulent activities of their warranty company and their service technicians and the senior leaders of brandsmart who are aware of these issues but do nothing to correct or satisfy the customer. There is a fast and simple way to let the Florida State Attorney General's office investigate your concerns. If enough of us file complaints perhaps we will get justice or at the very least force brandsmart to operate in a more ethical manner. Here is the link to Pam Bondi's Office to file your complaint on line. Best of Luck. David

whirlpool refrigerator model wrf560seym04 serial number vs [protected]

I got the refrigerator on the store located 821 natura bvld deerfield beach fl on april 26, 2016 On december...

extended warranty service

My repair order #[protected], claim date 12/19/2016. The extended warranty is not provided by barndsmart usa...

revamp customer service asap

Horrible Customer service. On 10/26, I first spoke to a sales agent named Daisy. She gave me two prices for a dryer, one if I was to buy a warranty and the second if I decide not to buy the extended warranty. I decided not to buy the extended warranty and go with the price she quoted at $300. When I went to pay they stated that it will be $325 and they wouldn't go any lower. After speaking to a manager they honored the price of $300. When I brought the trailer home the dryer service, I first spoke to a sales agent named Daisy. She gave me two prices for a dryer one if I was to buy a warranty II if I decide not to buy the extended warranty. I decided not to buy the extended warranty and go with the price she quoted at $300. When I went to pay they stated that it will be 3:25 and they wouldn't go any lower. After speaking to a manager they did reduce the price to 300.

When I brought brought it home the dryer would turn on and heat up but will not spin, we contacted customer service who sent out a technician 11/1 stating that would be the easiest day available. They stated that the technician will call the day prior to schedule a time however they did not call the day before, instead they called same day stating that they will be there between 9 and 1:00 p.m. (nice window). At least guy showed around 10 ish, he stated that the belt was on the drum however was not connected to the motor. He stated he fixed it however as soon as you put a load of laundry in the dryer and made a horrible crashing sound, as if the drum was hitting the sides of the dryer. We called customer service back, who stated that the technician will attempt to come out the same day to try to fix it however he did not show up later that day. Again we called customer service they said the next available day will be November 3rd, again they stated that someone will call the day prior to set up an appointment. Again of course nobody called and nobody showed up to our house to try to fix the dryer. We ended up returning it that Saturday and purchase a brand new dryer from Lowe's which had AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HONORED THEIR 110 CUSTOMER SATISFACTION POLICY and delivered AND installed the new dryer free of charge.

On November 7th we received a voicemail stating that the technician will be out to fix the returned dryer. I called multiple times to try to inform them that we no longer have the dryer however nobody seemed to listen or care about the concern. I asked to speak to multiple managers however apparently nobody was available and I was told that somebody would call me back but nobody ever did.

I will never deal with BrandsMart again, they have horrible customer service and does not stand by their product.

I would like to thanks Lowes for being awesome! Their customer service team listened and helped us tremendously. I spoke to "Nick" from the main 800-number and the whole service team at the Davie, FL location was flawless, from being greeted at the door, appliance sales team, check-out process, delivery and set up.

David Huntzinger Jun 17, 2017

Be glad they didn't come out. When they came to fix my washer an unethical dishonest repair technician was in my home and he decided the best way to fix a leaky washer was to put a whole role of paper towels and cloth towels in the bottom of my washer which over time caused the bottom to rust out. I went through the process with the warranty company Warrantech who subsequently denied my claim without even sending someone to my home. I encourage you to help me expose the fraudulent activities of their warranty company and their service technicians and the senior leaders of brandsmart who are aware of these issues but do nothing to correct or satisfy the customer. There is a fast and simple way to let the Florida State Attorney General's office investigate your concerns. If enough of us file complaints perhaps we will get justice or at the very least force brandsmart to operate in a more ethical manner. Here is the link to Pam Bondi's Office to file your complaint on line. Best of Luck. David

• Wa
    wagih michael May 26, 2018

this is regarding Order No. 26504618. Items are not working with my old TV.s need to return please advice, Thanks'
    Wagih MIchael
    [email protected]

• Wa
    wagih michael May 26, 2018

this is regarding order No.26504618, items are not working with my old TV's need to return. Please advice Thanks.

extended warranty

I purchased a Whirlpool washer/dryer combination from Brandsmart Hollywood Florida store in November 2011 and...

maytag bravo washing machine

I purchased a Maytag Bravo Washing Machine in 2015 and bought the 5 year extended warranty. The machine's lid did not open this week and I attempted to contact their extended warranty service. I was left hanging on the phone for over 1 hour. I submitted the claim to their website two days ago and have not heard from anyone. I finally contacted a local appliance service company that came out the same day and fixed the washer lid for $120. I now demand that BrandSmart reimuburses me for the $120. I find this totally unacceptable and would not recommend BrandSmart or their extended warranty to anyone.

David Huntzinger Jun 17, 2017

Was your issue ever resolved? If technicians came to your home you might want to open up the back panel on your machine and take a look inside. When they came to fix my washer an unethical dishonest repair technician was in my home and he decided the best way to fix a leaky washer was to put a whole role of paper towels and cloth towels in the bottom of my washer which over time caused the bottom to rust out. I went through the process with the warranty company Warrantech who subsequently denied my claim without even sending someone to my home. I encourage you to help me expose the fraudulent activities of their warranty company and their service technicians and the senior leaders of brandsmart who are aware of these issues but do nothing to correct or satisfy the customer. There is a fast and simple way to let the Florida State Attorney General's office investigate your concerns. If enough of us file complaints perhaps we will get justice or at the very least force brandsmart to operate in a more ethical manner. Here is the link to Pam Bondi's Office to file your complaint on line. Best of Luck. David

brandsmart lost thousands bc of harrassment from general manager, very poor customer service!

I went to the Brandsmart at Kennesaw in Ga.I asked one question from the sales clerk - Before I buy anything...

don't buy brandsmart warranty repair

I purchased a Frigidaire professional range and an extended warranty fom Brandsmart in July of 2009. Over two months ago my range failed and started producing an alarm sound continuously and I had to shut off the circuit breaker to stop it. I immediately called Brandsmart and arranged for a warranty repair. Since then Brandsmart has sent the repairman to my house 3x and my range is still broken. First, had to order a part-took weeks and then allegedly part arrive damaged. Then a few more weeks and and repairman came out and wrong part because range still not working. Next time another part ordered- another visit and another part replaced and still same problem. This was last Monday. Supposedly part ordered rush. I called today and my part is supposed to arrive today if it is the right part this time. Rush orders take 1-3 weeks with Brandsmart. Apparently little is known about how to repair my range or the right part would have been identified the first time. I think it is outrageous that I have been without the ability to cook for my family for over two months. I cannot begin to calculate the expense in buying food that can be prepared in microwave and eating out as well as on my families health. In addition-this will be the 4th time I will need to be home and miss work for the repairman. When I call Brandsmart-sorry, nothing we can do. No apologies or anything. I spoke to a Melinda Taylor today who said she was the supervisor and there was no one over her I could talk to.

Marjorie M Nov 04, 2013

they refuse to stand by one year warranty on faulty tv, and will not refund amt of extended warranty. Worst company ever!!! Horrible customer service. Tech they sent to house didn't even check tv... just took a picture of it. awful company.

rudeness of salesfloor employees

The salespeople were extremely rude, the acted like they couldn't be bothered. If you didn't want...

bad customer service

I went to Brandsmart a few years ago, August 2007 to purchase a TV for my boyfriend. I purchased a 42" Phillips plasma. It was an open-box item so it was cheaper than the others. I also bought a stand and a 5-year extended warranty, bringing my purchase to about $1100. The TV had been fine, and we were actually suprised at how long it lasted, considering it was an open-box item. But in August 2010, the TV died. We had moved out of state over the years, which meant we couldn't just go to the store. We followed the proper instructions for redeeming the warranty out of state. A local repair service contracted with the warranty company came and took the TV to see if it would be repaired. When they concluded that they would not repair it, we were told the TV would be replaced with a 42" LG plasma.

First, we were told somebody would contact us to get the shipping information, and they never did. After contacting them a week later, my boyfriend was told they were going to mail him a gift card and he was to purchase the new TV online. He never received the gift card. He then called and spoke with a supervisor about the process taking too long and he wasn't willing to pay for shipping on an item that has a warranty. The supervisor agreed and said she would take care of it right away and he shuold have the TV within a week. Yesterday marked that "week". He has been without the TV for over a month. And when he called them today to find out if it has even been shipped, he was told they're going to try to find him a tracking number and call him back.

criminals

Horror story, "brandsmart" 50" plasma broke on 9th under warrantee tech came 10th, spoke warrantee dept on the 14th, they claimed to be waiting on brandsmart service, service said part ordered should be in by 19th next extended it to the 26th but can take as much as 45 days. They said by law they can look for the parts 45 days before they had to replace tv. Be careful of brandsmart and warrantee dept, poor communication, bad service. Pass to all, warning! The person did not even care if fixed or replaced but with 4 kids to wait this long is criminal!

will not fix intermitent issue

I have a samsung 42"dlp tv that I bought from brandsmart in 8/07. I got a 3 yr extended plan which I have actually already used once on this unit to fix missing pixels.

Now the problem I am having is strange and does not make sense totally. The tv and different times just will not turn on and the only way to get it to turn on is to unplug the tv for a time. Initially the timeframe for the unplug was 5-10 minutes. The most resent time it was over 24 hours which makes the tv pretty much worthless and that is why it was moved to a bedroom once the timeframe got over 15 minutes.

This problem has been going on for over a year and before you say why did you not get it fixed then I will tell you I called initially and they told me that is the tech could not reproduce the issue I would be charged for the call... I was fine with that except when they tried to schedule a tech it was going to be almost a week before they came out. This would not work at all because this was a main tv at the time. And if I move the tv to another place it would work once I plugged it in thus getting me charged for the service. Not good.

So I waited. Then when I had the pixel issue I asked the tech about the problem when he was fixing the tv. The recommendation was to hope it gets worse since the warranty company will try not to cover anything. This is when I moved the tv to a bedroom. This was a few months ago.

Now about 2 weeks ago the issue happened again on its sparatic schedule and the tv would not reset after 24 hours. So I decided I could not wait for the wonderful service company to come and keep my tv for a month or more (which has been the case the last 4-5 repairs) so I bought a new tv. This tv was moved to a room that it was not hooked up in. It has been sitting since then.

So last night I get the information off the tv so I can call and decided to plug it in and guess what... It turn on. So I figured I would call anyways. Once on the line with the warranty company I explained everything including that the tv is no longer in a usable position. I was told that since the tv works now I have to wait till I can reproduce the issue otherwise I would be charged for the service call... I expressed my concern and reminded that my warranty runs out in august of this year and the reponse was purely a"hope it happens again" so it can be fixed.

Unbelievable. I will say that when I had an intermittent issue with another samsung tv I had that was still under samsung's warranty samsung sent a tech out no questions asked.

I cannot believe β€” well actually I can β€” that a company would treat its patrons like this. And add the fact that brandsmart continues to do business with them when tons of people complain about them. Mark this as yet another reason why I will not purchase an extended warranty for anything that is critical in my house because I know it takes forever and a day to get anything done.

I am now stuck with a tv that from time to time decides it does not want to work and I can't get it fixed. Thank good screwing people over is not against the law as long as you word it right.

Margo4861 Jun 08, 2011

I bought a TV from Brandsmart, I was told I had 90 days to return it from the saleperson. I did not take it out of the box until about a week ago.. I plugged it in and it hesitates to turn on.. It takes about 5 min for it to acutally start working. Since it is new, I thought maybe, just needs the bugs worked out. BUT last night, I tried it again, still the same problem. I called Brandsmart and told them that I would like t exchange it .. I got transferred to 5 different people, and then back to the TV center that I started with . I was told they have only a 30 day return policy ( Walmart has a 90 day return policy ), I told him that it was only 5 days past the 30 day return policy and that I had just taken it out of the box last week, and the salesperson Patrick Jones had told me I had 90 days to return it if I was not satisfied for any reason. . Finally, the manager agreed to let me bring it back and exchange it.
    I am planning of doing it this weekend, I have his name Arthur Sally, so hopefully he will honor it. He agreed that I could bring it in this weekend and pick out another TV. JUST be sure that you check your receipt and don't rely on the salesperson to tell you their policy.
    I bought an entended warranty also, Mr. Sally told me they would transfer the warranty also, he said everything would be the same. Keep your fingers crossed that I won't have to go through what the other have gone through exchanging or getting a refund my TV>

stay away

Washer did not start and complained on 6/05/10. Till 6/12/10 they were waiitng for parts and have no idea when that will be ready.

Will never sign up for Brandsamrt Service Contract.

• Ey
    Eydie Bowe Jun 16, 2010

Dear BrandsMart U.S.A. Customer,
    My name is Eydie Bowe, and I am V.P. of Customer Operations for BrandsMart U.S.A.
    Customer Service is our #1 priority.
    If you have any problems and or concerns, please direct these to my attention.
    Here is my direct line 954-797-4030, or via my email address: [email protected]
    It would truly be my pleasure to assist you.
    Sincerely,
    Eydie Bowe
    VP of Customer Operations

rude employee

Employee Peter Witton was an extremely RUDE employee, he was so disrespectful to me when I told him I...

terrible service

This store argued with me about exchanging and xbox. I bought it 15 hours before and I brought all the receipts. It made grinding noises and ruined a CD. I had to go through 4 people and a mgr to get the credit and I was told I was a liar. finally got my money back and thanked the mgr. He told me he wasn't helping me, he just wanted me gone. People around me were shocked and angry. I initially only wanted an exchange. Theytold me they didn't make the machine so they weren't responsible. They asked me if I knew how retail worked and they don't exchange things. Theytold me my xbox worked fine. Why would I return a perfectly good machine for a different one? I have never been so angry. Other people were walking out of the store angry. I waited over an hour to get a return and was called a liar. This is the worst service I have Ever received at a store and I would never recommend it to anyone. In addition to that the prices are not cheaper than anywhere else. In fact the game was 10 dollars more that Target and the Xbox was the same price. I would pay more money to shop somewhere else just to get good customer service. This company just doesn't get it.

lies and delay

The short of it is BEWARE of Brandsmart USA and extended warranty!

Every step takes 5 business days, 5 days to order parts, 5 days to put a trace on the order parts, 5 days to find the order to find the order. Then it here is the replacement for your TV if it is not the same it will take 5 days to find another one that me be a replacement. Then guess 5 days to process the paper work to get the replacement. I'm into this for 46 days now!! I don't know if the all the same what I do know is "Customer Service" at Brandsmart is an Oxymoron!

horrible service

When Brandsmart initially told me that the earliest service call for someone to repair my brand new washer was a week and a half from the date I called, while irritated, I figured what can I do? Then they tell me that they have two windows: from 7-12, and from 12-7, that I'd have to be home waiting for the person, I was forced to move the date another four days to a weekend.

After juggling my schedule, canceling things I really wanted to attend, going home early on a Friday night, etc, I wait. And I wait. 11:30 am I call, and they tell me he'll be there before 1:00. 1:30 I call, and they tell me its now an afternoon call, so he'll be there before 7. Are you [censored]ing kidding me?

How can service be so idiotic? I'd buy elsewhere for my next appliance. No question.

• Ey
    Eydie Bowe Nov 12, 2009

Company information:
    Florida

Customer Service is our #1 priority.

If you have any problems and or concerns, please direct these to my attention.
    Here is my direct line 954-797-4030,
    or via my email address: [email protected]
    It would truly be my pleasure to assist you.

Sincerely,
    Eydie Bowe
    VP of Customer Operations

• Ca
    CAROLINA MININO Dec 03, 2009

You have to do something, because your customer service is very bad it is a shame that a so big company don't have a good customer service.PLEASE DO SOMETHING

turned down for credit and sent necessary info to ge consumer finance

I reapplied for an instore credit card from brandsmart and was denied. A few days later I received a letter...