Having problems with BrandsMart USA?

BrandsMart USA reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 19, 2007. The latest review Invoice #8319503/ KitchenAid Refridgerator was posted on Mar 27, 2021. The latest complaint don't buy brandsmart warranty repair was resolved on May 10, 2011. BrandsMart USA has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 66 reviews. BrandsMart USA has resolved 19 complaints.

BrandsMart USA Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 432 8579 (Customer Service)
+1 305 624 5400 (Miami, FL)
+1 786 401 1700 (Kendall Dadeland, FL)
+1 786 242 6200 (South Miami, FL)
+1 954 846 0000 (Sunrise, FL)
+1 561 682 3000 (West Palm Beach, FL)
+1 954 698 1000 (Deerfield Beach, FL)
+1 770 389 6100 (Stockbridge, GA)
+1 770 452 9500 (Atlanta, GA)
+1 954 327 6600 (Davie, FL)
3200 SW 42 St.

Across from Dadeland Mall, 7260 North Kendall Drive, Kendall Dadeland, FL 33156

South Miami, FL
US-1 and SW 159th St., 16051 S Dixie Highway, South Miami, FL 33157

Sunrise, FL
At the Sawgrass Mills Mall Flamingo Rd Entrance, 12801 W Sunrise Boulevard, Sunrise, FL 33323

West Palm Beach, FL
Off I-95 and Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, 751 Executive Center Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Deerfield Beach, FL
I-95 and SW 10 Street, 821 Natura Boulevard, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

Stockbridge, GA
I-75 & State Road 138, 4000 Mount Zion Parkway, Stockbridge, GA 30281

Atlanta, GA
I-285 & Peachtree Industrial Blvd, 5000 Motors Industrial Way, Atlanta, GA 30360

Davie, FL
SW Corner of Griffin and 441, 4815 S State Road 7, Davie, FL 33314

BrandsMart USA Complaints & Reviews

BrandsMart USAInvoice #8319503/ KitchenAid Refridgerator

The refrigerator has been malfunctioning on and off since November 28, 2016 to present. It Includes numerous complaints.

1)- Freezer frosting/ condensation
2)- same frosting-icemaker not working
3) Again freezer not working at optimum freezing temperature
4)- Ice maker not making ice
5)-Interior lights and power works on/off
6)-Water dispenser stopped working occasionally
7)- Water dispenser not dispensing water (numerous complaints)
8)-Refrigerator stopped working completely. No lights, no water, no ice, no power period for "several months".

P.S. As of today (03/27/2021) Interior lights inoperable, icemaker/water dispenser not working, freezer and refrigerator temperature not up to
standard. Refrigerator is experiencing power loss periodically.

BrandsMart USATerrible Experience with kitchen and house appliances purchased from Brandsmart. LG Repair terrible service.

Please be cautious when purchasing items from Brandsmart. I'm convinced they're selling refurbished products. My LG refrigerator and Samsung dryer have both broken numerous times since the day they were delivered. Additionally, their repair service is horrible. They take weeks to send for diagnostic review and seldom fix the problem. The dryer has been replaced twice in two years and the third dryer just started acting up. The LG fridge came broken, was replaced within two weeks. Hundreds of dollars in groceries lost. The fridge has broken again and the repair person is scheduled for Monday. I have two kids sick, one post major surgery and no fridge. LG repair company is heartless and doesn't care about Sales of Goods Act nor their customers. Brandsmart sells refurbished and defective equipment.

BrandsMart USAWater leaking problem after refrigerator installation

I ordered Samsung refrigerator by online and delivered on FEB 22nd. Delivery man who named Frank, he installed Samsung refrigerator. He took old refrigerator and disconnected water line then he didn't shut off the water faucet under the sink so water was running to kitchen broken tile floor. But I found out that water was leaking the basement ceiling after he left. I called BrandMartUSA several times but customer service representatives kept transferring to other representatives. Nobody wants to take care about this problem. I was with my infant boy so I couldn't do anything that time. BrandMartUSA definitely needs to fix my house ceiling!!! I was big fan of BrandMartUSA but I don't know now!!!

Water leaking problem after refrigerator installation
      Water leaking problem after refrigerator installation

BrandsMart USARefrigerator

This refrigerator has had 5 repairs every 6 months same parts same problems warranty up in 6 months repairman will be here Thursday then he'll order part's we wait longer loose food 5 times in the last 2 years. No one will step up and say this is a lemon and needs to be replaced. So much for loyal customers. Johnpaul.[protected]@gmail.com serial number FFSS2614QS--SS.pictures they gave us a extra warranty because of the problems we have freezer side works like refrigerator side refrigerator side warm.

Feb 08, 2021

BrandsMart USA — Extended warranty purchased on samsung appliance package & not honored

Filed against : BrandsMart USA 16051 S Dixie Hwy Miami FL [protected] Complaint Description: On 6/26/19 I...

BrandsMart USAMissing item

I ordered a washer/dryer set along with water filters for the frig and an Arlo-Pro 2 wireless 3 camera security system. Everything came except for the security system. I told the driver that I was missing an item. He looked on the truck again but found nothing else for me. His freight bills showed that I only get two pallets. I called the freight company to report the shortage and they assured me that they delivered what was shipped. You can contact me at [protected] or [protected] Email address is [protected]@gmail.com

BrandsMart USAExtended warranty / customer service

I purchased a refrigerator at BrandsMart USA. I bought the five-year extended warranty after being told by the salesperson how critical it was to purchase a five-year extended warranty due to the high cost and complexity of the Samsung refrigerator. I paid $3349 dollars. I reported to BrandsMart USA a catastrophic malfunction of my refrigerator. After multiple failed attempts to fix the fridge, I am still without a working refrigerator. It is almost six months since the report and I do not have a working refrigerator and there are multiple days waiting for the techs with significant loss of income.
            There are multiple complaints online about this company and the reviews in the BBB and other sites probably can not be worst. I am trying to start an organized mechanism to stop the abuse, many options are considered.

BrandsMart USAMop refills for casabella mop I purchased

I placed an on line order on June 26, 2020, order number [protected]-01. I received the mop okay but I need to replace the 3EA 33578 mop refill with the 85335 refills. The mop refill 85335 is the mop refill for the carabella mop that I purchased. I would appreciate if you can handle this as quickly as possible. I can pick these refills up to make the exchange at the store if that's possible. Thanks for your help in this matter.

regards
              David Zelniker

BrandsMart USAKimany vazquez

6/25/20
                [protected]
                today when i recive my package i saw that one of my items that i orderd was not there.
                order number: [protected]
                i recvied presto - kitchen kettle multi- cooker $26.88
                BENE CASA - 6 quart aluminum pressure cooker $22.88
                but i didn't recive the GoWISE - 5-Quart Air Fryer Model: GW22959 Sku: GW22959 color red $49.88
                i am gonna send the pictures of the items that i recived. i would like to know what happend with my other item please i will wait for your call. i would prefer if the call is in spanish. thank you

Kimany vazquez
                Kimany vazquez

Apr 20, 2020

BrandsMart USA — Sectional couch

We purchased the couch on April 6, 2019. It has been almost a year of going back and forth trying to get it...

BrandsMart USArefrigerator m# wrs555sihz

I will never buy anything form this place. I purchased all the appliances for the kitchen for my mother and I have a problem with the refrigerator and I've been trying to get these people to resolve it and I keep getting the runaround all around the state. Nobody wants to help!! You have 30 days to return the appliances and am in my 20th day. All I want to do is what the agreement said - 30 days return it and give me a new one. So far, I have no answer on anything! Very frustrating and company is unprofessional. - - 79298 Invoice #

The problem that we have as soon that the ice maker refills to make more ice water comes out somewhere the bottom center all we asking is to be exchanged please and thank you

Oct 01, 2019

Brandsmart — pulsing 15kv generator

On 8/30/19 I purchased a generator from this store, due To the hurricane needs, without be able to purchase...

Aug 22, 2019

BrandsMart USA — Technical support truck delivery damage to property

On 8/3/2019 a technical support from Brandsmart provide service to 430 Commodore Dr. Apt. 309, Plantation, Fl...

Jul 31, 2019

BrandsMart USA — samsung refrigerator

I made a complaint about the freezer not working on the 1st of July. They came on a service call and said...

Feb 22, 2019

BrandsMart USA — furniture delivery service

I purchased a sofa salerno leather with a reclining chair 12/31/18. It was put on my receipt that I was going...

Jan 07, 2019

BrandsMart USA — samsung efficient washer

Hi Pat Brandsmart customer service department to come to my home on several different occasions due to the...

BrandsMart USA — 65" bolva tv

I just bought and very carefully setup and turned on. It has a area along the bottom that has a constitant...

BrandsMart USA — lg door in door refrigerator

We purchased a refrigerator from you guys with extended Warranty from you 5 years ago. When they delivered...

BrandsMart USA — refrigerator

Purchased new refrigerator from store. Broke 10 months later in June 2018. Store stated they will replace...

BrandsMart USA — myprotectionplan360

That's the name of the company that provide insurance for Brandsmart purchased appliances, at least in...