Having problems with BrandsMart USA?

+1 800 432 8579 (Customer Service)
+1 305 624 5400 (Miami, FL)
+1 786 401 1700 (Kendall Dadeland, FL)
+1 786 242 6200 (South Miami, FL)
+1 954 846 0000 (Sunrise, FL)
+1 561 682 3000 (West Palm Beach, FL)
+1 954 698 1000 (Deerfield Beach, FL)
+1 770 389 6100 (Stockbridge, GA)
+1 770 452 9500 (Atlanta, GA)
+1 954 327 6600 (Davie, FL)
3200 SW 42 St.

Across from Dadeland Mall, 7260 North Kendall Drive, Kendall Dadeland, FL 33156

South Miami, FL
US-1 and SW 159th St., 16051 S Dixie Highway, South Miami, FL 33157

Sunrise, FL
At the Sawgrass Mills Mall Flamingo Rd Entrance, 12801 W Sunrise Boulevard, Sunrise, FL 33323

West Palm Beach, FL
Off I-95 and Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, 751 Executive Center Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Deerfield Beach, FL
I-95 and SW 10 Street, 821 Natura Boulevard, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

Stockbridge, GA
I-75 & State Road 138, 4000 Mount Zion Parkway, Stockbridge, GA 30281

Atlanta, GA
I-285 & Peachtree Industrial Blvd, 5000 Motors Industrial Way, Atlanta, GA 30360

Davie, FL
SW Corner of Griffin and 441, 4815 S State Road 7, Davie, FL 33314

Complaints & Reviews

BrandsMart USAhorrible service

When Brandsmart initially told me that the earliest service call for someone to repair my brand new washer was a week and a half from the date I called, while irritated, I figured what can I do? Then they tell me that they have two windows: from 7-12, and from 12-7, that I'd have to be home waiting for the person, I was forced to move the date another four days to a weekend.

After juggling my schedule, canceling things I really wanted to attend, going home early on a Friday night, etc, I wait. And I wait. 11:30 am I call, and they tell me he'll be there before 1:00. 1:30 I call, and they tell me its now an afternoon call, so he'll be there before 7. Are you [censored]ing kidding me?

How can service be so idiotic? I'd buy elsewhere for my next appliance. No question.

• Ey
      Eydie Bowe Nov 12, 2009

Company information:
      Florida

My name is Eydie Bowe, and I am V.P. of Customer Operations for BrandsMart U.S.A.
      Customer Service is our #1 priority.

If you have any problems and or concerns, please direct these to my attention.
      Here is my direct line [protected],
      or via my email address: eydie.[protected]@bm1.brandsmart.com
      It would truly be my pleasure to assist you.

Sincerely,

• Ca
      CAROLINA MININO Dec 03, 2009

You have to do something, because your customer service is very bad it is a shame that a so big company don't have a good customer service.PLEASE DO SOMETHING

Brandsmart — turned down for credit and sent necessary info to ge consumer finance

I reapplied for an instore credit card from brandsmart and was denied. A few days later I received a letter...

Brandsmart — delivery & customer service

Purchased a washing machine on 10-26-09. Was told I would receive a call night before to make delivery. I...

Brandsmartwarranty bait and switch

Beware of baitnswitch mart!!! Brandsmart is a joke! Brandsmart employees sell you a warranty package that they tell you covers up to $2500 for parts and labor on a particular tv. Then when a lamp burns out, the pathetic warranty company that brandsmart uses tell you that it is not covered under the warranty and that I should have purchased a lamp warranty. A separate warranty to cover another part. Wtf! Does brandsmart really believe their employees will explain that their are 2 different warranties. Hell, their employees probably don't know that their is separate coverage. Hoodwinked by a low class retailer!! I will never purchase another product from brandsmart again, period!!

Brandsmart Mistubishi 57& DLP 1080P TVvery poor warranty and customer service

I bought my mitsubishi 57 inch dlp 1080p television from brandsmart usa in stockbridge, ga back in november 2007. I bought the extended warranty for the tv as well as the warranty on the "lamp" that is inside the tv. Well, on saturday, july 25th, 2009, the lamp burned out. I called customer service the same day to get a new one coming.

I was actually thinking this would be something to where someone would actually come out and replace the lamp for me. But I found out that this type of repair is considered "consumer repairable". So basically all they can do is ship the lamp to me and I would have to do the repair myself. Which was no big deal, they would ship the lamp ups ground for free, and there would be a 35 dollar charge to have it shipped overnight. He said it would not take longer than 5 days, 3 at best.

Well now it's thursday, july 30th and still no lamp. I called customer service again, and apparently there was an issue with the warranty. Both the lamp and the tv warranty were supposed to be "5 years". But the lamp warranty they had as 3 years, so because of this internal error, they had not shipped my lamp yet! And it took me calling them, before they were going to fix it!! I was getting furious at this point and they agreed b/c this was their fault, that they would ship it overnight at their expense, but they explained it may take a couple days to get the warranty issue fixed.

Now it's tuesday, august 4th, I called again, and apparently the warranty issue was corrected, but they were waiting on approval for the overnight shipment!!! Which was already approved by a supervisor the week before! Course now i'm realizing I should have gotten that supervisor's name. Anyways they were supposed to call me after it was approved. No call back. I called again this morning, wednesday, august 5th, and apparently they have sent the order in as a ground shipment!!! I left the "manager" a voice mail but of course, no call back.

So with this kind of poor customer service and poor service from the supervisors, I have decided to never buy anything from brandsmart again!!!

BrandsMart USAcustomer service

Customer Service is our #1 priority.

If you have any problems and or concerns, please direct these to my attention.
        Here is my direct line [protected],
        or via my email address: eydie.[protected]@bm1.brandsmart.com
        It would truly be my pleasure to assist you.

Sincerely,

• Ki
            kimstar Dec 21, 2010

Absolutely useless. This posting by BrandsMart is an attempt to look like they care. I had a repair under warranty - waited 3 months to get fixed (at least 25 phone calls, of which 20 of the agents were rude and many hung up on me), The unit is not working again after 1 month. I was promised a call last night between 5-8p to set an appointment for today. Never received the phone call. I also called Eydie Bowe and left a message yesterday too and never received a phone call. They may have the lowest prices, but they haev the worst customer service. Low prices do not keep customers - service does!

• I should have gone to sears

BrandsMart USAno cust. service

I spoke to a customer service rep Tasha in the repair and maintenance department that needs manners. i called to get a time as to when the tech would be at my house i was told noon to 5pm she basically called me a liar and that she said up to 7pm. The Perlmans need to hire people that are customer service oriented.

• Ey
              Eydie Bowe Jul 31, 2009

Dear Daniel,

Customer service is our number 1 priority!!

Thank you for taking your time to share your comments and concerns with us.
              We can report to you that we have taken the appropriate with this employee.

Should you have any additional questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

BrandsMart U.S.A.

BrandsMart USA — horrible!

They have the Worst people covering the repair center a month later and still dont have my tv fixed! And some...

Brandsmart USA/WCPS Inc — warranty on tv

I purchased a 32" sharp aquas tv and was very happy with it, I also purchased the 36 month warranty from...

Brandsmart — customer service

Dear BrandsMart U.S.A. Valued Customer, My name is Eydie Bowe, and I am V.P. of Customer Operations for...

Brandsmart — sorry eydie bowe vice president

But "my policy" is that i don't call vp's just like "your policy" is you don't...

Brandsmartpoor service - baitandswitchmart

Don't buy from this company. This makes the third time I have stopped in for an item that was advertised. Today's episode was a small freezer that I wanted, shown in the add for approx. $129 and then there was a mail-in rebate so the final price was somewhere about $118. Just as I figured "they were out of that one.

I asked for a rain check. They said they"don't do rain checks"but I could however buy the item and whenever it comes in then I can come to pick it up. When does it come in? The salesman that was"helping" me said 3 to 4 weeks. I asked another and he said 6 weeks. Seems like a long time to wait for something. I went to the customer service office and complained that once again they did not have the advertised item and they would not issue a rain check.
            Oh by the way - the did have the next one higher for about $138. That one they did have.
            Don't shop here. They purposely run sales and advertise items that they don't sell just to get you in the store. Then when you show them the add they say that they don't have it and try to sell you something else. I would never have said this but this is the third (And final) time that this happened to me at this store. I will never go back. I hope they go out of business.
            Nick

BrandsMart USA — poor customer service

I recently purchased a Samsung Plasma TV. The first one they brought out had scratches. The second one also...

Brandsmart USA / Whirpool Microwave — refusal to refund money

On 9/27/08, less than 30 days of the purchase(9/6/2008), I try to return the microwave because the door did...

Brandsmartdefective fridge

I purchased a Frigidaire Refrigerator on 7/5/08 it was delivered to my home on 7/8/08, I live alone and I went on vacation 2 days later on the 10th and was back home on 7/30/08, shortly after, I noticed that the panel around the water and ice dispenser on the door (outside) started to separate from the fridge, I visited a friend who had the exact same fridge for only a few months and she was having the exact same problem on hers. Since this seem to be a problem inherent in this line I told Brandsmart I wanted to change this fridge and get a different one, I was told that because it was a cosmetic problem and the 30 day return period had expired they would not do that, but they would send a tech to look at it and glue it back. When the tech came I told them I wanted to change the fridge not glue it as this is a $1600 brand new fridge and should be in perfect condition. A few days later I noticed there was frost accumulating inside the freezer around the ice dispenser. When I contacted Brandsmart, I was told again they would not change it, but would send another tech to look at it. I have contacted the company directly and have gone to the store and spoken with the saleperson and the manager. Nothing has been resolved, I paid a lot of money for a new fridge not a refurbished one, this store is making it difficult in the hopes that I will give up, its not right. I feel that as the consumer I should have some rights also.

BrandsMart U.S.A. — customer service

Dear BrandsMart U.S. A. Customer, My name is Eydie Bowe, and I am V.P. of Customer Operations for...

BrandsMart USA — don't be awed about the price

Having worked for this dismal company I should let you know the following. Most of the items sold are reject...

Brandsmart / Frigidaire Range — dishonesty

On January 23, 2008 I bought a Frigidaire Range and Microwave. The salesman was Mr. Carlos Garcia. The range...

BrandsMart USA — service

Ok guys what you think he is trying to hide? Well as an employee I know and I can tell you he is hiding the...