BrandsMart USA — horrible service
When Brandsmart initially told me that the earliest service call for someone to repair my brand new washer was a week and a half from the date I called, while irritated, I figured what can I do? Then they tell me that they have two windows: from 7-12, and from 12-7, that I'd have to be home waiting for the person, I was forced to move the date another four days to a weekend.
After juggling my schedule, canceling things I really wanted to attend, going home early on a Friday night, etc, I wait. And I wait. 11:30 am I call, and they tell me he'll be there before 1:00. 1:30 I call, and they tell me its now an afternoon call, so he'll be there before 7. Are you [censored]ing kidding me?
How can service be so idiotic? I'd buy elsewhere for my next appliance. No question.
More BrandsMart USA Complaints & Reviews
- BrandsMart USA - service 
- BrandsMart USA - don't be awed about the price 
- Brandsmart USA/WCPS Inc - warranty on tv 
- BrandsMart USA - poor customer service 
- BrandsMart U.S.A. - customer service 
- BrandsMart USA - terrible service
- BrandsMart USA - rudeness of salesfloor employees
- BrandsMart USA - whirlpool dishwasher service repair
- BrandsMart USA - no cust. service 
- Brandsmart - pulsing 15kv generator