BrandsMart USAhorrible service

When Brandsmart initially told me that the earliest service call for someone to repair my brand new washer was a week and a half from the date I called, while irritated, I figured what can I do? Then they tell me that they have two windows: from 7-12, and from 12-7, that I'd have to be home waiting for the person, I was forced to move the date another four days to a weekend.

After juggling my schedule, canceling things I really wanted to attend, going home early on a Friday night, etc, I wait. And I wait. 11:30 am I call, and they tell me he'll be there before 1:00. 1:30 I call, and they tell me its now an afternoon call, so he'll be there before 7. Are you [censored]ing kidding me?

How can service be so idiotic? I'd buy elsewhere for my next appliance. No question.

Ha

Comments

• Ey
      Nov 12, 2009

Company information:
    BrandsMart U.S.A.
    Florida

My name is Eydie Bowe, and I am V.P. of Customer Operations for BrandsMart U.S.A.
    Customer Service is our #1 priority.

If you have any problems and or concerns, please direct these to my attention.
    Here is my direct line [protected],
    or via my email address: eydie.[protected]@bm1.brandsmart.com
    It would truly be my pleasure to assist you.

Sincerely,
    Eydie Bowe
    VP of Customer Operations
    BrandsMart U.S.A.

• Ca
      Dec 03, 2009

You have to do something, because your customer service is very bad it is a shame that a so big company don't have a good customer service.PLEASE DO SOMETHING