BP Gas Station / negligence

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I have been a bp customer for at least 2 years now and I always go to the one on main street next to my house. I had a very unpleasant experience on friday dec 3rd 2010 at this gas station. One of the guys that works there called me names, such as hoe and # just because I asked him to come put gas in my car after I waiting for 10 mins and saw him walk around doing nothing (you cant pump gas in nj on your own, its the law). He told me to get the f* out of the gas station and after a different guy came and helped me out the one that curshed me out send a girl friend to my car to attack me. Thank god a guy jumped in and held her back. I called the cops but by the time I wasable to tell them where I was she took off, I have the girl plate numbers from her car and I know the guys name that works for bp (from my understanding his name is damian). I plan on pon taking legal advice against the girl and damian as well as the gas station for negligence. I could have been attcked by a stranger who was 10x bigger than me and I was called a bunch of names in front of people that were in the gas station. None of the people working at the gas station did anything to avoid this. They wouldnt even tell me who the manager is.

Comments

• Bp
      21st of Jul, 2014

The BP gas station is fraud. Last week I asked for regular gas in the BP gas station in Freehold, the guy charged me for Premier Price for the total price. I only that the final price was much higher than those I did in other gas station. When I ask why the his price is than that which I calculated by my cellphone., he went to inside and handed me the receipt and said you asked for Premier (because the receipt showed the unit price is based on Premier. You know what happened! It is a fraud, many people may never noticed this higher prices.