Bottom Line Yearbook 2009 / Unsolicited - No responce to return
I received a Bottom Line Yearbook 2009 which I did not order. I e-mailed Bottom Line Books customer service stating I didn't order the book and I would not pay for it. I ask for a mailing label to return the book to them a month ago but have never received a reply from them. Today I received an invoice for $31.90 for the book. I certainly don't intend to pay it. It seems this a common practice for this organization. Isn't there some kind of action being taken to stop this fraud. What are a persons options when they are a victem.
More Bottom Line Yearbook 2009 Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line - unordered items sent to me
- Bottomline Books - I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.
- Bottom Line Books - receiving books not ordered/payment requested
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order