Bottom Line Yearbook 2009 / Unsolicited - No responce to return

1 499 Beaver AvenueColumbus, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 614-235-9579

I received a Bottom Line Yearbook 2009 which I did not order. I e-mailed Bottom Line Books customer service stating I didn't order the book and I would not pay for it. I ask for a mailing label to return the book to them a month ago but have never received a reply from them. Today I received an invoice for $31.90 for the book. I certainly don't intend to pay it. It seems this a common practice for this organization. Isn't there some kind of action being taken to stop this fraud. What are a persons options when they are a victem.

Comments

• Ag
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I have ordered the yearbook 2009, but they had advertised that I could return it within a month and not be billed in this case. Now I'm trying to find out how to return it since there is no return label. I have asked the customer service twice. No reply yet. I just wanted to post this comment so that people would know you're not alone!

• Sc
      22nd of Dec, 2008
    Bottom Line Yearbook 2009 - unauthorized shipment
    Bottom Line Books
    Joplin
    Missouri

I, too, have been entangled with Bottom Line Books. Several weeks ago I ordered "Healing Remedies", which I received and paid for. Then shortly thereafter, I received the Bottom Line Yearbook 2009, which I did not order. Since I wasn't interested in this book, I called their offices and was told by a service representative to mark the book "RETURN TO SENDER".
    Now I keep getting bills which are getting nastier with each one, telling me that I placed the order and agreed to pay for it, that I have not returned the book, and that I have not responded in any other way to the bills mailed to me.
    Why is this company allowed to get by with this ?
    I most certainly will NEVER do business with them again and will probably have to contact the Better Business Bureau to see if there is anything else I can do.
    I believe the old adage is very true--LET THE BUYER BEWARE!