Bottom Line Yearbook 2009 / Unsolicited - No responce to return

499 Beaver AvenueColumbus, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 614-235-9579
I received a Bottom Line Yearbook 2009 which I did not order. I e-mailed Bottom Line Books customer service stating I didn't order the book and I would not pay for it. I ask for a mailing label to return the book to them a month ago but have never received a reply from them. Today I received an invoice for $31.90 for the book. I certainly don't intend to pay it. It seems this a common practice for this organization. Isn't there some kind of action being taken to stop this fraud. What are a persons options when they are a victem.

Comments

Ag
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I have ordered the yearbook 2009, but they had advertised that I could return it within a month and not be billed in this case. Now I'm trying to find out how to return it since there is no return label. I have asked the customer service twice. No reply yet. I just wanted to post this comment so that people would know you're not alone!
Sc
  22nd of Dec, 2008
I, too, have been entangled with Bottom Line Books. Several weeks ago I ordered "Healing Remedies", which I received and paid for. Then shortly thereafter, I received the Bottom Line Yearbook 2009, which I did not order. Since I wasn't interested in this book, I called their offices and was told by a service representative to mark the book "RETURN TO SENDER".
Now I keep getting bills which are getting nastier with each one, telling me that I placed the order and agreed to pay for it, that I have not returned the book, and that I have not responded in any other way to the bills mailed to me.
Why is this company allowed to get by with this ?
I most certainly will NEVER do business with them again and will probably have to contact the Better Business Bureau to see if there is anything else I can do.
I believe the old adage is very true--LET THE BUYER BEWARE!

Bottom Line Logo Bottom Line