Bottom Line Books / billing for books not ordered
My nightmare with this company began when I recveived a book that I did not order. I refused the book and returned it in the original unopened package via US Postal Service.
I started receiving invoices and noted on them that I had refused the book and returned it. Eventually this became a PAST DUE issue demanding payment.
I continued to return these notices without any success and received a "Collection Notice" from North Shore Agency, Inc. demanding payment of the $36.92 for the returned item.
I sent certified notice to both Bottom Line and North Shore demanding immediate retraction of the notices and satisfactory closing of the account and charges. I have not received a response from these companies as of this date.
I would be interested in contacting any other individuals who would want to pursue a Class Action Lawsuit against these organizations for their malicious and illegal activities.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise 
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - mailed and billed for a book I never ordered. 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited books