Bottom Line Books / billing for books not ordered

1 Frankfort, KY, United States Review updated:

My nightmare with this company began when I recveived a book that I did not order. I refused the book and returned it in the original unopened package via US Postal Service.

I started receiving invoices and noted on them that I had refused the book and returned it. Eventually this became a PAST DUE issue demanding payment.

I continued to return these notices without any success and received a "Collection Notice" from North Shore Agency, Inc. demanding payment of the $36.92 for the returned item.

I sent certified notice to both Bottom Line and North Shore demanding immediate retraction of the notices and satisfactory closing of the account and charges. I have not received a response from these companies as of this date.

I would be interested in contacting any other individuals who would want to pursue a Class Action Lawsuit against these organizations for their malicious and illegal activities.

Wa

Comments

Ko
  8th of Jun, 2009

Same thing happened to me. They try to intimidate you into paying. I can only imagine how many elderly and uneducated people they have victimized. I hope these crooks go to jail.