Boston Pizza International / customer service

Brantford, ON, Canada Review updated:

Around 6pm on January 13th we attended Boston Pizza located at 50 Market St South in Brantford Ontario. We were greeted by a friendly hostess and seated with menus. We read the menu over and over. We waited and waited and never were greeted or acknowledged by a server. Another 4 people were seated behind me and my husband noted they were waited on immediately. We tried to get someone's attention without any luck. I wrote a note explaining we don't like being ignored, and walked out. Even then, the folks at the front didn't acknowledge we were leaving. That's a horrible way to treat good customers. Please note that the restaurant was not even half full at that time. Waiting 10 or 15 minutes for even an acknowledgement is extremely rude.

Tu
Jan 14, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      17th of Jan, 2017

Having had the misfortune of waiting tables, I can tell you what most likely happened: there was confusion as to which server was assigned your table. I worked for a chain restaurant in college and the manager would often go to the hostess station and change the section chart assignment without telling any of the servers. This resulted in servers being sat but not realizing it was now their table. Either way, I know that was a frustrating experience and I have had that happen to me as well and I have walked out of restaurants as a result.