Boscovs / Bad matress
I purchased a mattress in July, 08 from you. You sent out an adjuster who clearly stated the mattress is defective but it had 2 small yellow stains on it. I can find no such stains, easily brushed them off-looked like chalk, and I want a second opinion. If the mattress is defective within 8 months, stains or not it needs to be replaced or I want my $1, 035.00 credited to my account. This is just not good business practices towards a faithful, 20 year customer.
More Boscovs Complaints & Reviews
- Boscov's - Bad service 
- Boscovs - Bedding Scam
- Boscovs - Parts unavailable for warranty repair
- Boscovs Department Store - check declined
- Boscov's front load washing machine - Very disappointing!
- Boscov's Department Store - customer service
- Boscov's Department Store - tv console
- Boscov's - customer service/online pickup
- Boscov's - a bunch of things 
- Boscov's - jersey knit sheets size twin xl