Boost Mobile / customer unfriendly/deceptive policy
Having fallen on hard times I have been using boost mobile - pay as you go plan, believing that I could control minutes usage for important or emergency calls only. Not true. I am inundated with wrong number, marketing and collection calls that prematurely use up my precious minutes and thereby forcing me to refill the phone with minutes ahead of when I intend. Further, there is no way to block these calls on the boost phones so they do not eat up minutes. Boost mobile customer service was both inept at understanding the problem and completely unwilling to help resolve it. Why would they?? This forces customers to buy more minutes faster. I have no way of proving this is intentional on their part, but "if it smells like a rat, it's a rat"! I believe they sell off customer numbers (Especially for "pay as you go") so that minutes are used up. I will dump boost mobile asap, but meanwhile i'm using a free voip to minimize revenue to boost mobile.
More Boost Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Boost Mobile New Unlimited Plan $50 Month - text messaging, ringtones 
- Boost Mobile - phone repair, poor customer service 
- Boost Mobile - no service 
- Boost Mobile - scam and fraud! 
- Boost Mobile - terrible service 
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - I am complaining about every one of boost mobile's locations not being open
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - slow service
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - service
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - $60 monthly plan. boost service.
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - someone stated that they were boost mobile