Bookit.com / misleading advertisements!
The Hilton $99-169 Night!
Reg 239 NOW FROM $99/nt!
Stay May 24th and 25th stay FREE May 26th.
Not available 5/19-5/21; 5/23-6/10; 6/12-6/14; 6/17-6/18; 6/20-6/21; 6/25-6/28.
Thought to myself "that is a silly typo, because who would say"special only on Friday"then say not available on Fridays.
So I tried to booked, but it kept giving me a daily rate of 192.00. So I called. I got a lady, who spoke to a supervisor, and said that they could approve it. If I went to the site right now it would say $99 per night, she said that the management changed it so it would take the special. I couldn't get it booked on the internet so I called back within about 20 minutes, the sales person was not helpful, and basically acted as if I were an idiot. I did get a manager (Melissa, the Director of the Call Center) she told me that they had a certain amount of rooms that sold at that price and that they couldn't sell anymore at that price. My comment to her was are you suddenly out when I bring the false advertisement to your attention. She said if I did book she would knock off $50, but that was all she was approved to do.
Also there was another ad that said book 7 days and receive a free $100 American Express card that can be used anywhere American Express is taken. But guess what. When I tried to book the hotel for 7 nights, and the dates were available I got this message"This hotel does not allow stays of more than 6 nights for the dates you have chosen."
I really would like to save a little money now that gas is so high, but dealing with this company I think I'd rather scrape my eyes out with a spoon than try to deal with them. How do I know I will have the reservation when I get to my destination, reading the other reviews.
More Bookit.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - you get what you pay for! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - didn't get reservations I booked 
- Bookit.com - prepaid excursion was never registered with bd travel and we could not go
- Bookit.com - complaint on service of booki.com
- Bookit.com - customer service
- Bookit.com - customer service false advertising
- Bookit.com - poor customer service - no transportation to and from hotel