Bookit.com / canceling reservation

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I will never book with Bookit.com again. They called me the day before my trip to confirm my hotel, so the day I arrived at the airport they left me a message saying my hotel was over booked. I spent an hour on the phone making them find me another hotel. They offered me a refund but I was already in Nyc so where was I suppose stay. Luckily enough they found me a hotel in a good area but it was such a hassle to deal with this. So I ended up staying 6 days in a smokers room and I don't even smoke. I appreciate their help but will never deal with them again. This isn't how you run a business.

Comments

• Bo
      27th of Sep, 2010

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the situation you described. At BookIt.com® we take Customer Support very seriously. In fact, one of our core values states that if our customers are merely satisfied, we haven't done our job. Without knowing all the details it is difficult for me to make specific comments regarding your situation. So, if you would kindly fill out your information at http://from.bookit.com/customer_support.php, one of our Resolutions Representatives will personally assist you with your concerns.

Sincerely,