Bookit.com / customer service

1 United States

Bookit has by far the worst customer service I have experienced, long hold times, clueless staff, provided me with the wrong information, will hang up on you and I have been waiting for a supervisor to call me back for over a week.

Me and some friends booked through them to go to puerta varata and I was unable to go and had to cancel my trip, I was within the time frame and should have only had to pay a 25$ fee. I expected the price would change and I was willing to pay the difference for my friends but they said if they took me off they would lose the room, which makes no sense as the room is already in my friends name. They told me to wait until after my friends leave the hotel to call and they will then reach out to the hotel dor a refund (again made no sense to but I did as they said) of course the hotel said I waited to long and therefore they would not provide me with a refund.

I made a complaint and was assured they would review the call and if the agent told me to wait they would refund my money, this never happened. Nobody will get back to me to resolve the issue, every rime I call I have to explain everything from the start, they are rude, keep me on long holds and never provide a resolution.

Re