Bookit.com / misleading website
I had been searching for a great flight to New Orleans when I found Bookit.com. I found a flight at a good price and typed in all of my info including my credit card information and hit enter. The page went blank then a notice in red appeared saying that Airlines change flight prices and times frequently and that I should start my search again. So, I went back to the main page, re-typed my search criteria and the flight I had wanted was no longer available. So, I went to Orbitz.com and found the exact flight I wanted and reserved it. Then I checked my e-mail and found that Bookit.com had confirmed my flight.
I called and let them know about the glitch and to cancel my flight. First they told me that all flights were non-refundable and non-transferable and then they said it would cost me $100 per ticket. The tickets were only $200 a piece so that is a 50% cancellation fee for a website that wasn't working right in the first place.
Do not use them. Their customer service rep was rude and sarcastic. Their website did not let me know in any way that I had succeeded in my transaction. The website was misleading and customer service was a joke.
More Bookit.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - you get what you pay for! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - didn't get reservations I booked 
- Bookit.com - flights
- Bookit.com - bookit website
- Bookit.com - sheraton providence airport rhode island
- Bookit.com - prepaid excursion was never registered with bd travel and we could not go
- Bookit.com - complaint on service of booki.com