Booking.com / unreliable booking confirmation
I travelled to Colombo, Sri Lanka and I had booked a Villa via Booking.Com for 2 nights, Booking Number [protected] PIN CODE 6249. Half an hour after I had checked in my room, Reception called to inform me that there seemed to have been a glitch in the system because even with my confirmation, Booking.com had overbooked the room and they had no choice but to move me to another hotel (which I had no idea where it was or whether I wanted to move, I am pregnant by the way so you can imagine the inconvenience !!!)
I find this kind of overbooking completely unacceptable which leaves you with little or no choice of where the other hotel wants to bump you, particularly when you have come for a short stay.
I will not be using Booking.com again and I will not be recommending it to anyone else.
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy