Booking.com / overcharged/no price gaurantee

United States Review updated:

Booked two nights at booking.com for a cabin at June Lake, CA. We decided to stay a third night so we went to the office to inquire. Found out the room goes for $195 per night. Booking.com charged $225 for the room. I believed in the price guarantee so I didn't bother to search for a lower price online. Turns out, the website for the hotel clearly states the room I rented goes for $195 a had I rented the cabin from their website. I would have saved myself $30 per night. I am glad I only got scammed for $60. I got the third night for $195. Looks like booking.com pays the owner of the hotel $195 and then pockets the extra $30 dollars they up charged.. So sad to see this company is still in business. We all need to tell our friends and family they are deceptive and misleading. Now I fear I might have been charged twice due to reading other complaints. Now I have to waste time monitoring my credit card for this. Stay clear from booking.com. Learn from our mistakes. I feel like such a fool.

Ju
Jan 6, 2015

Comments

• Co
      6th of Jan, 2015

There's deceptive about it. They gave you a price and you agreed to pay it.