Booking.com / no customer care
I booked a room for 2 adults and a 9-month old baby via booking.com at Hotel Elysée Gare de Lyon in Paris, and AFTERWARDS the hotel said that I have to book another room for one adult or upgrade the room, as we cannot all sleep together. (Actually, it's parent's choice, whether to sleep with a baby, right?). Unless the hotel explicitly stated that in their terms, it's not something you would assume.
Despite the fact that my booking was a non-refundable, I want my money back, as the new conditions were revealed by the hotel after the booking.
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking 
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square 
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy