Booking.com / new kindergarten commercial

Olympia WashingtonOlympia, United States Review updated:

Being a retired educator I find the new kindergarten commercial extremely rude to educators, it is not funny! It is not an easy job, especially when parents have very little respect for educators as is. No it's not funny, it's disrespectful!
People truely have these misconceptions. If a classroom was like this it would be because parents "Do Not teach their children to behave properly in the first 5 years".
People that educate do it because they want to help society, not for the money. I don't see people disrespecting business CEOs ( that make a lot more money) in this way.
A great deal of former educators ( save money for retirement) so they can travel. I Will Not Be Using Booking.com

Ch
Mar 07, 2017

Comments

Mar 10, 2017

Besides having an annoying kindergarten commercial, booking.com has the worse customer service, along with the two other companies they work with, turnkey.com and redawning.com.
    Do not use any of these companies. I was charged 50% of the bill 7 mos in advance and although I cancelled within 48 hrs of booking, I have gotten the "run-around" with all 3 companies. Thank goodness American Express has placed the $1000+ charge in dispute status.
    Do yourself a favor. Avoid all three.

• Sp
      Apr 19, 2017

I have taught kindergarten for 15 years and regularly deal with a wide range of kids' abilities, situations, and behaviors...and I laughed so hard at this commercial. Don't tell me what I can't find funny.

• Di
      May 19, 2017

That commercial is an insult to every teacher who maintains control of his/her classroom. The rest should be dismissed.