booking.com / new kindergarten commercial
Being a retired educator I find the new kindergarten commercial extremely rude to educators, it is not funny! It is not an easy job, especially when parents have very little respect for educators as is. No it's not funny, it's disrespectful!
People truely have these misconceptions. If a classroom was like this it would be because parents "Do Not teach their children to behave properly in the first 5 years".
People that educate do it because they want to help society, not for the money. I don't see people disrespecting business CEOs ( that make a lot more money) in this way.
A great deal of former educators ( save money for retirement) so they can travel. I Will Not Be Using Booking.com
More booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] booking.com - defamatory review 
- booking.com - hotel reservation
- booking.com - hotel reservation 1720733103
- booking.com - unauthorised credit card charges
- booking.com - hotel stay in austria
- booking.com - "refer a friend" did not work!