Book It.com / miss leading advertising / refund still outstanding
Do not fall for the scam at book it.com. I was searching for a good hotel for a disneyland trip 2010 spring break. I fond the hotel which was great, but then I tried to find it at lower price and got taken in by book it.com. I called the hotel after making my reservation through book it.com, just to confirm my reservations. However much to my surprise I was told by the hotel chain that they know longer do bussness with book it.com. When I asked why? I was told because of numerous complaints.
I immediately requested a refund (The same day) Its now been 3 weeks, a dozen phone calls totaling 6 hours on hold. I finally submitted a fraud claim with american express to get my payment back. I caution you do not use this agent!!!
More Book It.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - you get what you pay for! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - didn't get reservations I booked 
- Bookit.com - sheraton providence airport rhode island
- Bookit.com - prepaid excursion was never registered with bd travel and we could not go
- Bookit.com - complaint on service of booki.com
- Bookit.com - customer service
- Bookit.com - customer service false advertising