Bob's Furniture / incomplete delivery

1 New York, NY, United States

I purchase the LIbre sectional, its a two piece sectional with queen size pull out coach and a chaise. I took a whole day off to wait for my delivery. My deliver got here at 2:00PM and the driver is telling that I only have one piece because the other piece he had to leave at the warehouse because it was damaged. At that moment I could not comprehend, thank God my brother was here to help out. The drive kept asking if I want it or not, I was so disappointed that I decided not to receive the delivery. I immediately called customer service and placed the complaint and requested for my money back. I was not satisfied with their help so I immediately went to the store and asked for my refund to be processed. which I have to wait for 5 business days. I am so indignant about the fact that I did not get a phone to let me know was delivery will be incomplete. Also it did not make any sense to me that a delivery was actually being made for half of my order. How incompetent are these people that work in customer service and delivery persons. Customer service was not very helpful and did not even sound sorry for what had happened. I will never purchase from them again. This is why they stressed on the fact that if anything is damaged send it back with the driver. Their items of low quality and their customer service stinks. I was not even asked why did I want a refund. How professional are you? Not! My advice is not to purchase from them. Their warehouse are not stock appropriately to be able to provide with quick quality service when something like this happens. This left a bad taste in my mouth. Bob's Furniture I was happy to have found until this happens and now I am sad that your are not good. I am glad that I learned something say no to discount furniture. Pay a little more money and get something of great quality. Going shopping soon for a sleeper sofa. Thanks for nothing Bob's Furniture.

Rl