Bob's Discount Furniture / bob o pedic

1 45 Woodbridge center driveWoodbridge, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 732 218-1020

Purchased a bob o pedic mattress spent $1, 775.12. The firest mattress was not level. Sent that one back. Had another one sent. This mattress was even worst than the first. Ther are bumps and rolls standing at least 1 1/2 '' and is now spreading to 2 of the panels. this is after 30 days. I do not trust BOBS anymore. I want A refund, to buy a tempurpedic YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. $1, 775.12 is alot to pay for a piece of junk. Iwant to buy the real thing.

Pa

Comments

• Bo
      27th of Feb, 2009

Thats what happens when you buy junk. You deserve it if you want something dont buy the alternative like you did and ###.

15th of Apr, 2009

My friend has the Tempurpedic same type of mattress as u have and has the same problems. Must be the way they are made. they got their money back and bought a bob o pedic had same problems. it was the pillow top type bob o pedic. they ended up getting the regular bob o pedic for 1299 and had much better luck. they won't buy tempurpedic again since the bob o pedic was the same for much less.

• Da
      24th of Apr, 2009

Dear Bob,
    Do you have any more bedbugs for sale? I seem to be out of them right now. Should I buy from the "Pit" where you rewrap used mattresses and sell them as if they were just damaged and not used?

• Sm
      27th of May, 2009

Bob O Pedic is horrible. They are nothing like a Tempur Pedic mattress. I am a chronic back pain sufferer and I thought that the bob O pedic would help. It didn't and it actually made my condition worse. At first I didn't know the worsening pain was due to the mattress until I went away for a week and slept in a different bed. Realized that the Bob O pedic was making me worse. It does not work like memory foam. It is very hard and doesn't mold to you body like a real tempur pedic mattress does. Very disappointed and Bob's does NOT stand behing his merchandise.

As they say, you get what you pay for and Bob's furniture is junk. If interested in memory foam go for the real deal Tempur Pedic. Your body will thank you!!!

• Le
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I have had a bob o pedic pillow top matress and the pillows for two years now with no problems. I love it. I have chronic neck and upper back pain and it has relived most issues. I definetly notice a difference if I sleep on a different matress. If you want the matress you should get it and make your own decision. You can always return it within the time alloted by the store. They delivered my matress on time and I had no problems with the service.

• Hi
      12th of May, 2010

I bought a dining room table and a sectional from bobs on 12/09 delivery address corrected 4 times they still got that wrong. Called about table having a chipped piece they tried to convince me it was meant to be that way. I got it replaced because I complained several times. The couch was used for a month barely already has an indent that will not come up, looks like a crater. 2 of the dining room chairs are loose the back part! What can I say Im fed up with them and the sad part is Im not done paying yet because I took it on their store credit! Calling about couch today to see what new story I will get. bottom line it may be cheaper but you get what you pay for.

• Zl
      25th of May, 2010
    Bobs Discount Furniture - Cheap cr*p
    Bobs Discount Furniture

I Need to tell all of you about. the to mexs that delivered my bedroom furniture rude and could not understand English .great fun Theresa guy's must bee legal right !!!

whit the *** is wrong with us . we and our fore fathers went to war . and died for a great nation, that we no longer have . they pop out baby's and get money for each one they have . and ride around in new SUV can you Know after working all my life .Could not get medicaid. great no!!!

1st of Jul, 2010
    Bobs Discount Furniture - Don't buy from them
    Bobs Discount Furniture

I purchased a mattress and boxspring from them in the worcester mass store when i got all the way to new york i could not get the boxspring in my room because it was a king instead of the queen i orderd!! Not even the corporate ofice would help me! now i am stuck in New york with a boxspring in the middle of my living room with no one to help!!! I work in customer service and i know they should be doing everything in there power to help but instead they keep telling me that they are sorry because i purchased the products in there discount warehouse there is nothing they can do!

• Jj
      30th of Sep, 2010

Live and learn...buying the Bob O Pedic was a big mistake. 4 1/2 years with Bob O Pedic and we are throwing it out. we loved it at first but it became so soft and uncomfortable in the last year. it is an awful mattress. they are not honoring their 20 year warranty because it has not "sagged" enough. Bobs customer service is another story all together, absolutely terrible. For $1100 i would stay away from the Bob O Pedic and buy something else.

• Jj
      6th of Oct, 2010

A Bobs store manager contacted me to rectify our situation. they are willing to replace the mattress.

• Ny
      11th of Oct, 2010
    Bobs Discount Furniture - Horrible delivery
    Bobs Discount Furniture

Bob's delivery service is horrible. had to take 3 days off from work, they still can't get it right, from damaged goods, to parts missing, to nasty, lazy, and rude delivery men who pretend they don't or can't speak english properly. now i am up for a fourth delivery. if i don't get my stuff this time around and they damage anymore of my property i will take them to court and file a complaint with the bbb and consumer affairs. bob's should have their business license pulled! i wish i would have read the reviews before i bought from them. they are horrible.! don't buy from bob's. they are nice while helping you make your purchase, but once they have your money and it's time for delivery that's when the problems begin.

• Ba
      5th of Nov, 2010
    Bobs Discount Furniture - can,t teach anyone by phone or e mail
    bobs furniture
    Niantic
    Connecticut
    Phone: 1800723bobs

First cushions to living room set were defective and so they ordered me new ones. They came in the mail but I have to have someone come to the house and put the new cushions inside fabric. I have continnually called and left message and noone gets back to me or the line is always busy or you are put on hold and noone picks up. I tried emailand its its not available now because the are upgrading. At this point I want them to come get the set and refund me my money. My tel no is 4013778834

8th of Dec, 2010

Bought living room furniture from bob, s. They confirmed delivery and annotated delivery confirmation on their tracking site. Removed existing furniture and disposed of. Tracking site confirmed delivery, but there was no delivery. Called manager. Was told that the furniture never got on the truck. Could be weeks before any delivery. Giving me the run around on refund. Had to go out and buy furniture somewhere else because I had no living room furniture. Everybody in the corporation at the store level and corporate level has a different story and never return any calls when promised. In terms of Companies that I have dealt with, Bob's discount furniture is that of the worst.

• Kc
      31st of Jan, 2011
    Bobs Discount Furniture - Bad service
    Bobs Discount Furniture

I ordered over $3000 of furniture in November. Scheduled a delivery for 2nd wkd in Dec. they came a week early and i had to turn them away, they came back the day they were supposed to with all my furniture excpet a dining room table.I got 6 chairs with no table. they said it was on backorder. Rescheduled delivery for 12/24- CHRISTMAS EVE!! Like I had nothing better to do but wait for Bobs all day. By afternoon, nothing came. Called and they said for some reason, it never made it on their delivery schedule. Rescheduled for 1/14. THey called to tell me because of snowstorm, never made it on the truck. Rescheduled for today, 1/20. never got a confirmation call so i called and they said its still on backorder and wouldnt be available until 2/15. i'm soooo pissed!!!

• 12
      7th of Feb, 2011
    Bobs Discount Furniture - No one seems to know what the other is doing
    Bobs Discount Furniture

Do not use delivery service. No one seems to know what they are doing. Claimed couldnt find my house. Had wrong zip code switched last to numbers Which in turn brought them to the wrong town. Even after calling and spending hours tring to staighten it out the next day got phone call again cant find house still never changed zip code so again they ended up in wrong town. I think Bob's need to hire individuals with more than a 1st grade education. I will never purchase from Bob's again and will definetly not recommend Bob's.

• As
      8th of Feb, 2011
    Bobs Discount Furniture - Scam
    Bobs Discount Furniture

I ordered a sofa a love seat from Bob's on January 14th. I was assured that both pieces were in stock. My scheduled delivery date was Jan 18th. On January 18th, I received a call saying the sofa was on back order. They still wanted to deliver the love seat. I requested that both pieces get delivered together. They assured me I would have both pieces delivered on January 25th. I received a call on the 24th stating I would have my delivery in the morning. I throw out my old set in anticipation of the delivery. On the 25th the delivery men showed up with just the love seat. I called the store and they said, I would have delivery of the sofa on Jan 28th. On Jan 28th the sofa was not delivered and they are now estimating my delivery for Feb 14th. I am reporting the store to the NJ Dept of consumers affairs. They took my money in full for a sale that they had no intention of honoring. I think there having money issue's proceed with caution.

• Tr
      9th of Feb, 2011
    Bobs Discount Furniture - Still waiting for delivery of a recliner since Dec
    Bobs Discount Furniture

I purchased a recliner from Bobs for a Christmas gift, all the sales people were eager to help & hand me their business cards. This was in Dec 15th, still waiting for my chair.

First, I was told that it was back ordered until Dec 26, I received the confirmation call, stayed home from work & no chair. After being on hold for 40 min was told it would be delivered Feb 1st, checked mybobs tracker & it showed delivered- wtf!

Another long wait & now a new date, because it's still back ordered, no one knows anything.

Basically a Christmas gift is turning into a Valentine gift, so disappointed!

• Le
      11th of Feb, 2011
    Bobs Discount Furniture - Terrible customer service
    Bobs Discount Furniture

I ordered a chair that was delivered broken on DEc. 27th. I called and called and was put on hold for 20 - 30 minutes each time before hanging up. I tried the website and they arranged a delivery finally for Feb 1st. I took a day off to receive this and they delivered the wrong chair!Now I am back in customer service nightmares!!!I was assured that customer service would get back to me within an hour. No such luck. I once again tried the phone and was on hold for 22 minutes before giving up. Now I am back in the nightmare.

• Mo
      14th of Feb, 2011
    Bobs Discount Furniture - Never delivers
    Bobs Discount Furniture

Bought a bed on a Saturday & was told it'd be delivered between 1 & 4pm the next Friday. 25" of snow on that Thursday. Customer Service told me Friday AM they'd be coming 'a little early'. I warned them my driveway wouldn't be plowed until 12pm.

Truck showed up @11am & the delivery men refused to walk through the snow from the curb to my door & then left but marked the order as 'Delivered' on the online Delivery Tracker. Customer Service called at 2pm and refused to come back & told me my bed would be delivered two weeks later. I had to threaten to cancel the entire order to get delivery a week later. Bob's Delivery is the WORST I've ever encountered and their 'Customer Service' staff deserves to be horse-whipped in the street.

• Mo
      22nd of Feb, 2011
    Bobs Discount Furniture - Most Inaduate Bunch
    Bobs Discount Furniture

01/01/11 Purchased mattress. Delivered 01/061/11 with ridges. Called Customer Serivice. Defect. Replacement scheduled for 01/11/11. Took off work. Delivered wrong mattress. Rescheduled replacement 01/18/11. Took off work again. .Wrong mattress delivered. Rescheduled replacement 02/12/11 Sat. Waited all Sat morning. Mattress ripped and stained. Store manager does not work there any more. Put a fork in my I am done. Worst shopping experience I have ever had. No to mention not good for my blood pressure. Would not recommend Bob's even if they paid me. Stay away. All gimmicks. He took the gimmicks out and put into his pocket.