Menu

reviews & complaints

FOS Furniture Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with FOS Furniture at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for FOS Furniture has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of FOS Furniture. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

FOS Furniture complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest FOS Furniture reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FOS Furniture I got a couch from FOS Furniture and got a two-year warranty

I got a couch from FOS Furniture and got a two-year warranty. When I got it, there was a big cut in it, so I tried to take it back. But on the way there, it rained for like five minutes and they wouldn't take it back because it was a little wet. They said it should've still been in the plastic to use the warranty, but I wouldn't have seen the cut if I didn't take it out. They were really unprofessional and said I made a dumb choice and need to be smarter next time.

Read full review of FOS Furniture
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FOS Furniture I bought a twin bedroom set and a recliner from FOS Furniture in Cape Coral, FL on 8/29

I bought a twin bedroom set and a recliner from FOS Furniture in Cape Coral, FL on 8/29. Tony A. was my salesman. The furniture was delivered on 9/16. After a month, I felt a "dip" in the mattress and heard wood cracking every time I sat or turned over. I told Tony about it and he ordered a new box spring for me. A delivery man came and installed it, taking the old one out. I showed him the mattress and he said it was defective. I took pictures of the mattress, but it was hard to see the defect because of the pillow top. I also complained about the cracking noise from the recliner. They replaced the motor, but it still makes noise. FOS won't give me my money back and called me a liar.

Read full review of FOS Furniture
Hide full review

Is FOS Furniture legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals FOS Furniture as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, FOS Furniture stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering FOS Furniture should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

FOS Furniture earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: FOS Furniture achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for FOS Furniture. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for fosfurniture.com can be seen as a positive aspect for FOS Furniture as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of FOS Furniture's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Fosfurniture.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows FOS Furniture website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Fosfurniture.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• No reviews for fosfurniture.com on popular sites. Be cautious and do additional research. Look for information about the FOS Furniture and be careful with personal information or transactions.
  • Fosfurniture.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The fosfurniture.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • FOS Furniture protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Overview of FOS Furniture customer experience

FOS Furniture has received numerous complaints from customers regarding their poor quality products and terrible customer service. Many customers have reported receiving damaged or defective furniture, and have had difficulty getting a response from the company to resolve the issue. Others have reported long wait times for delivery and poor communication from the company. Overall, FOS Furniture has a reputation for providing subpar products and service, and should be approached with caution.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

FOS Furniture contacts