Bob's Discount Furnituregoof proof plan/customer service

I have received horrible customer service from goof proof/assurance/customer care or whatever it's called. I spent over an hour making follow up calls today regarding a prior service request for damaged furniture that was never handled. I was actually instructed to contact the 3rd party company that should be calling me for the cleaning. Then that 3rd party company (that never called me in 7 days) told me they didn't have the machine to clean the vomit on my couch. I had to call customer care again (another 30 min call). Oh and I had been waiting 3 hrs for a call back from a supervisor because apparently there was no supervisor on duty. Now I am scheduled with another 3rd party company for August 21 (nearly a month after the couch was vomited on and smelling of sour milk from my sick baby).
At this point I'll clean it myself. This company is horrible. My couches were sent back 3 times due to damage when they were delivered. And even the last delivery still had a scratch. Your service representatives are of no help and could care less if the customer is happy.
Never buying from Bob's Furniture again. It's an absolute headache. Oh and I'm currently looking for all new furniture for my recently flooded basement. Bobs will not be getting that business.

Gk