Bob's Discount Furniture / clearance purchase

1 Secaucus, NJ, United States

I purchased a sectional from the clearance department in Secaucus, NJ on Monday 10/08/2018. It was noted in the system that I will pick up before Thursday due to complications with my schedule. I came in on Wednesday 10/10/2018 to pick up my sectional and I was told that it was resold due to someone claiming it was theirs. Whatever manager was there that night decided he was going to order me a new one with free delivery. The new order mentions Gregory Buginsky put the order in. I am pissed to the highest level of pisstivity. Due to my schedule, their delivery schedule do not work for me. I'm off on mondays and they do not deliver on that day. I get off at 3 pm and if I choose a day and it comes before that it goes back to the store. Then they give me the freaking option to pick up again. Not to mention I just wasted money on a rental and babysitter. Then I have guest on Saturday evening with no freaking couch now!!! They fully inconvienced me! They claimed they called me, but they didn't. No call, no email, no nothing!! Not to mention I'm a regular customer and I referred them to so many people that has purchased from them. It's the next day and I'm still [censored]ing pissed.

Ka