Bob's Discount Furniture / horrible service

I ordered 2 bar stools and was told I could pick them up the following Saturday. On thursday I was called an told they "didn't make the truck", but not to worry that they could instead deliver them to my house on Saturday free of charge. Great. Two hours later I get a call saying they can't deliver them on Saturday after all, but they can deliver them during the week 7-5. Well, I work and don;t want to take off work to wait for a delivery (the whole reason I arranged to pick them up in the first place). They can only deliver them to my house. Not to my work. Not to there store where I could then go pick them up after work. They admit this makes no sense, but this is how they do things. Worst customer service staff I have ever encountered. Takes forever to speak to a human then its always the wrong human. I will never do business with them again and will tell everyone I know to avoid them as well.

Ll

Comments

• So
      20th of Aug, 2008

didn't make it on the truck, free delivery of charge i'm assuming as they've done for me in the past. why couldn't you wait until the next sat?

you know, there's kids starving out in the world and you sit in front of your computer complaining about 2 bar stools ? no wonder the world will never change.