Bob's Discount Furniture / bad quality!

After many purchases including my 81 year old mom that sleeps on a down mattress including my 20 year old daughter bought about 5 years ago you would think Bobs cared? Well there motto is after the purchase you own it!! Furniture also!! Couldn't resist buying 2 sets in 2 years.(DUHHH) We found padding inside moving around causing bulging all over! I bet your now thinking we are 300 LBS. and that is what happens. Guess what? My 20 year old weighs 105 LBS. and my mom weighs about 135 LBS. My wife And I are both less than 200 LBS. and Bob says our furniture even with the warranty claims I need too contact the manufacturer!!? I gave up after months of his snotty people in his out of town help! GOOD LUCK too anyone with problems.

Comments

• To
      3rd of Mar, 2009

ww bobs what a scam place, brought a warranty 5 yrs after 3 yrs they tell me i have to pay its not there fault, hello what did i buy i am taking them to court about this .. please do not buy at this store its put together with bubble gum and glue the lowest level of stuff u can buy. contact me ill tell you more about this rip off store agoodfella13@aol.com

• Ne
      16th of Mar, 2009

I purchased a dinette set and a bedroom set back in February. 1st problem they delivered everything but my mirror and dresser. So I go to the store and was told "your sales rep screwed up" by a manager who seemed very nice. He assured me my stuff would be delivered on Saturday, so I call on Friday and confirm my delivery, they had no idea what I was talking about. Guess what when I went to the store the last time, I had that manager sign my paper and gave me a copy of my original order. They ended up giving me my delivery charge of $169 back. They finally delivered it and everything was fine until...

This past Friday, my bed came down. The whole weekend I scraped my hand trying to lift the box spring back up on the frame. Came down when me and my 5 year old was in the bed, my 5 year old was sick so I let her sleep with me. Then it came down with my 4 month old niece in the bed, a 4 month old. Thankfully no one was injured but still. I called them today since I have the Goof Proof Plan and the customer service rep tried to tell me the earliest she has is next Tuesday. I told her I have been sleeping on the couch and I refuse to sleep on the couch until next week. She gave me a date of Thursday, I am going to have my brother be there. I read from someone who commented that when they came, they just inspected and I confirmed with the customer service rep that they are going to see if they can fix it or they can take it and give me a new one. This is crazy. I WOULD NEVER EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM EVER AGAIN!