Bob's Discount Furniture / awful experience

Bobs furniture *** they ruined my furniture and my wood floors when delivering my couches, tables and bedroom set over 3, 000 worth i think they suck fat *** and id rather go to cardi's i think when they do the commercials the lady in the commercial *** bobs *** on the bobopedic hahahaha they yelled and screamed at us upon delivery cause they delivered my furniture in the poring rain with no cover on the furniture i think that bob should suck everyones *** who he *** over the stuffs cheap in price cause the furniture.

Va

Comments

Va
  7th of Oct, 2008

I contemplated purchasing, ads seem too good to be true... perhaps he should focus on quality and customer service and lose the annoying skirt "cat" and I do mean annoying; she adds nothing to the commercials except blatant dumb blond "duh" stupidity, and am sure she rakes in a bundle... focus, focus on customer and quality... the commercials are totally gag city and are designed for a child mind set; kind of makes us seasoned folks feel like we are in grade school, probably because the skirt "cat" (who they really need to lose or revamp) was a former school teacher... glad I read these reviews.