BMW Automobile Awareness / fraud

Singapore Review updated:

I thought this is going to be a live changing chance for me. I even called up the person and talked to him for quite some time. I had some enquiries. then he referred me to the delivery company "world courier delivery". I called the delivery company too for the procedures. after some time, I found that it's ridiculous for a bmw company to just give away great prizes. I decided to check on "google earth" the location that is stated in the mail. that's where I found out it's a fraud because it's a residential. it's not even bmw company. to reconfirm, I checked the webs regarding frauds and I found lots of sources. that is where I decided to play-out the fraud.

Bmw group bmw logo
22 garden close, stamford,
Lincs, pe9 2yp, london
United kingdom

Dear muhammad hafizi bin manan,

We the officials of the international awareness promotion department of the bmw company united kingdom, congratulate you on your winnings. you can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the delivery of your winnings prize to your destination. your winning prize has been verified and approved for payment by this department. your profile (form) has also been received and filed along with other winning documents for record purpose.

Therefore, you have been approved for the cheque of & pound;750, 000.00 gbp (seven hundered and fifty thousand great british pounds) and a brand new bmw x6 35im, m sport saloon car. due to your location from the bmw promotion board claims office, your winning package has been sent to the world courier company which is a logistic courier company.

Note: you must add the following below to the mail you are sending to the world courier company to speed up and authenticate the delivery of your winning prize to your destination:

Ticket number: [protected]
Serial number: bmwp/s-a-m-[protected]
Winners secret code: ogg-506-zmq/40

You are requested to contact registered afilliate world courier company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to delivered your winnings prize to your destination.

World courier delivery service:
World courier delivery international service
General dispatch officer: mr. ken williams
=======================
Email: [protected]@worldcourierdcuk.com
Telephone: +44 [protected]

I will require a regular update on your proceedings with the world courier company as soon as your package are completely delivered to your destination. finally, you are advise to keep your winnings details confidential so as to avoid double claims. have a nice day.

Once again congratulations.

Regards.

Mr. david brown,
Tell: +[protected]
Bmw claims agent.
The bmw automobile company, uk.

The bmw international awareness promotion