BMTC / Lack of buses at rush hour

1 India Review updated:

I am working in a IT company in Electronic City in Bangalore. I travel from Attibele daily. It is about 15kms away from my office. I have to reach office around 9am. I noticed that there are hardly any buses in the bus stand around 7:30am, which is the peak time for school children, college students, office goers. I have tried all possible combinations to reach bus stop between 7:15am to 8:30am, but in vain, there is always a HUGE crowd waiting for bus and hardly any bus at sight.

The buses are also not scheduled. If I see 2 buses at 8am today and try to reach the same tomorrow I don't find any bus till 8:15am. Everyday we have to wait for a long time and then come standing or literally hanging from a bus. I request BMTC to add more buses during peak hours from Attibele to Bangalore.

Kr

Comments

21st of Apr, 2009

Lifes Hell, at hebbal bus stop on ringroad.After 6 pm there are no buses till 7.30 p.m.for people who want to travel till kottigepalya.This is because the drivers all scoot before 6 p.m, to avoid the office goers rush and jam.At.7.30 p.m you have 4-5 buses reaching hebbal all together..On Friday 17th april 2009 An uneasy/furious mob stoned other buses.Authorities please do something.

Sahana Shetty

No 1400/2 A block

Railway Parallel Road

Sahakarnagar

• Bh
      28th of May, 2009

There are no buses from trinity circle to marathallai from 6pm which is the peak hours for office goers. There is not even one at that period of time. The buses coming from shivajinagar to marathahalli divert their route towards bangalore central instead of coming on MG road to trinity circle. This is causing serious difficulty for people travelling from trinity circle towards marathalli. Authorities kindly take aaction on this issue or please provide some alternate routes for buses to reach trinity circle stop.

• Sh
      16th of Nov, 2009

This is my kind request, please add the buses from Basaveshwar nagar (Havnur circle) to Malleshwarm 18th cross. in 18th cross Malleshwram so many offices are there and there are many office goers use to go from basaveshwar nagar circle.
    My office timing is 10 a.m, and i daily catch the two buses to reach the office. Still there is no bus from basaveshwar nagar circle to 18th cross Malleshwarm. So please at teast two buses provide from basaveshwar nagar circle to 18th cross malleshwarm arround 9.30 a.m. I hope you take earlier action.