BMTC / Lack of buses at rush hour
I am working in a IT company in Electronic City in Bangalore. I travel from Attibele daily. It is about 15kms away from my office. I have to reach office around 9am. I noticed that there are hardly any buses in the bus stand around 7:30am, which is the peak time for school children, college students, office goers. I have tried all possible combinations to reach bus stop between 7:15am to 8:30am, but in vain, there is always a HUGE crowd waiting for bus and hardly any bus at sight.
The buses are also not scheduled. If I see 2 buses at 8am today and try to reach the same tomorrow I don't find any bus till 8:15am. Everyday we have to wait for a long time and then come standing or literally hanging from a bus. I request BMTC to add more buses during peak hours from Attibele to Bangalore.
More BMTC Complaints & Reviews
- BMTC - Negligence driving and misbehavior of bus driver 
- BMTC - no refund received 
- Bmtc Bangalore - Misbehavior of conductor 
- BMTC - BMTC bus conductor cheats 
- Bmtc Bus Service Complaint - BMTC Bus Service Complaint 
- BMTC - Rash & reckless Driving
- Bmtc Bangalore - Regarding few issues
- BMTC - Rude driver
- BMTC - Conductors looting money
- BMTC - Misbehaviour of bus Driver