Bluemountain.com / Refund needed from blue mountain cards online
I see I am not the only one to deal with this problem of bluemountain.com. Unbeknownst to me, they charged my paypal account for a renewal that I didn't want. I have exchanged much email with paypal and finally, blue mountain to receive a refund of my 15.99 charge and they refuse to do it. To me this is unethical and fraudulent. when i went to check my account and remove my info so they could no longer charge me, while waiting for the refund, i saw that the paypal option was way way down on the screen and so i thought the checking account and charge accounts were black and couldn't be charged.
at first there was no email address to ask for the refund. finally when i called their phone number they supplied, there was no way to get through to a person.
in googling, i found without looking, at least one other person with my same problem. i am sure there are hundreds and even thousands more that are being bilked by an autho-pay system that they never asked for. i have dealt with this company for years and have had few problems staying for free or as a paid member. of late, they refuse, repeat refuse to work with the customer at all after numerous requests.
i recommend that you as customers stay away and if anyone can help me, i would so appreciate that.
if bluemountain replies they will put a canned letter and not mention how i tried to stop the paypal payment and their system did not allow me to do that. they will not mention no attempt at any time in the last two months to help me, nor how they didn't even have an email address for weeks and how their phone system is only automated so doesn't work for the customer.
More Bluemountain.com Complaints & Reviews
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - Billing without availability to services 
- Blue Mountain eCards - Billed for Free Trial Offer 
- Blue Mountain e-Cards - Can't contact customer service 
- Blue Mountain Cards - e card Scam 
- Blue Mountain Cards - difficult to cancel auto renewal 
- Blue Mountain - a monthly membership charge that I did not authorize
- Blue Mountain - unwanted charges
- Bluemountain.com - Fraudulent charge
- Blue Mountain Ecards - Unable after 12 attempts to reset password with blue mountain e-cards
- Blue Mountain - This service is a scam