Bluegreen Vacations / Resorts / bluegreen reputation!
Bluegreen Resorts has been in business for over 40 years, and is a Fortune 500 Corporation which is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. It is the 5th largest Vacation Club in the United States. A major portion of Bluegreen's advertising is spent on putting families on vacation for very little, if any, cost, in exchange for a 90 minute tour & presentation about the vacation club. Bluegreen most definitely is not a "Scam" as another comment suggests. No company would stay in business in this country & remain one of the most successful corporations in the nation for 42 years if they were a "Scam". This site is all about complaints & unfortunately, any major corporation will have a few complaints. Please be fair, if you want to pay $500+ for a vacation do it. If you want it for $99.00 & you have to listen to a 90 minute sales pitch you saved $400! Its up to you.
More Bluegreen Vacations / Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather
- Bluegreen Vacations - the entire company 
- Blue Green Resort - I won’t a sweptake