Bluegreen Resorts / they put me in a dump to stay

Bluegreen resorts put my family on 4th of July holiday in a dump of a place. Patrick Henry Inn in Williamsburg Virginia. There was mould on the bathroom floors the ceilings I thought was gonna fall on our heads. The pool stairs shook as you walked down them afraid to go back up... How dare they expect me to buy a resort timeshare when they had the nerve to put us in a place like this for the weekend to stay... I am flabbergasted by this company and will bad mouth this company for as long as I live. Hopefully something good will come out of this message to all who go through bluegreen..

Va

Comments

• Gr
      23rd of Aug, 2008

I was there on the July 4th weekend also, and the place is a dump. I am a member, and I did some digging to find out why they were putting people up in that god forsaken place. Its not up to their usual good standards. Turns out, when they bought the property, which included the hotel, the only way the town would approve the sale is if Bluegreen kept the hotel open through the end of 2008. Bluegreen had originally wanted to close it down and rebuild it. They are unable to do this until 2009, and because of the conditions added by Williamsberg, it has to remain open.

• Da
      5th of Nov, 2008

I must say that I agree with you. On October 10th Columbus day weekend my wife and i had a bad stay. The Jacuzzi tub jets put out dead skins cells from a previous person, plus we came back with bed bugs in our suit case . The customer service was not nice about the matter, her words were "why are you calling us now".I will never recconmend the Fountains resort in Orlando to anyone.Go somewhere else.