Bluegreen Resorts / fraud and scam

I've been a Bluegreen owner for almost 5 years and my Mant. fees have gone up every year. Last year they went up from $700.00 a year to $1, 100.00 a year and this year to $1, 230.00 I'm so fed-up with this that I'm going to sell this mess but who would buy it. I haven't been able to get a real answer as to why they go up every year but I'm sure Bluegreen isn't going to change a thing. They just keep gouging us with lame excuses. Pissed off in MI. Dave C.

Va

Comments

• Pe
      13th of Nov, 2008

Good luck in selling, we have ours listed with 5 different firms that said " Oh Bluegreen is very desirable and we can probably sell it in 90 days or less!!" Well that was 2 years ago and not one nibble. I agree with the maint. fees ours are now up to 1443.00 with no explaination!! I entered a complaint about them not helping you when in need like the sweet talkers said they would!!

Hopefully these comments will keep someone else from making the same mistakes we have.

Best of luck to yo
    Pearl

• So
      1st of Dec, 2008

Do Not Buy unless you want to be sorry.

• Sh
      14th of Apr, 2010

Bluegreen is singly the most unethical, immoral and desestible company in business today. Their sales sluts will use high pressure and out right lies to sucker people in. Then...after you've signed your name to their contract you discover on page 4 of the public offering Bluegreen is not liable for any promises made by their sales agents. Unbelievable. These parasites are without questions the lowest form of trash.

You will not get any of what your told, or shown your going to get...none of it.

They will steal your money and if you refuse to pay they will ruin your credit and threat YOU with legal action...that is incredible. What a band of puss trolls.