Blue Hippo / Paid for but have not received

1 7000SecurityBoulevardBaltimore, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18003836557

Nov. 2008 I ordered my computer and Blue Hippo deducted a $99.00 deposit from my checking account. Then every 2 weeks from then til Nov. 20, 2009 they deducted $91.98 from that same account and on DEC. 4, 2009 they took the final payment of $91.50 It is Feb. 26, 2010 and I still do not have my computer though I have tried contacting Blue Hippo by internet as well as phone.I tried to call again today and got a recording that the phone number I had dialed was no longer a working number and all the other times I tried that number I was put on hold by an automated system and no one ever answered.

Comments

• Va
      20th of Dec, 2007
    Blue Hippo Computers - Fraud and cheating!
    Blue Hippo Computers
    www.bluehippo.com

Blue Hippo is the same company as Financing Alternatives, Inc. They advertise on the radio stations and the use to advertise on the tv. I have not seen them on tv in awhile, but only on radio.

11th of Jun, 2008
    Blue Hippo Computers - promises made by blue hippo
    blue hippo
    Baltimore
    Maryland
    Phone: 1800 383 6557
    www.bluehippo.com

i fully paid off a computer in about a half way threw the paymaents i change banks i notify bh of which, they said i hade to tell them a week in advance, so the payment that week was miss, which was made up the next week.long story short computer paid off no computer.after a number of calls, they sent the computer.now for the free gifts they said im not intitle.because of the payment six months prior.called said cant speck with a boss very upset comsumer charles

• Co
      13th of May, 2009
    Blue Hippo Computers - What the hell
    blue hippo
    Conley
    Georgia

I just placed a order with blue hippo they got allmy account information and told me to check my email for a response I checked my email and there is no response. Then they also told me to login to bluehippo.com for my info the site is saying they have no record or I cant login in this is a bunch of ### and they are taking from my account.