Bluehippo.compaid off no rebate tv esc

R

I have paid off my computer in full and waited over 90 days and still no rebate TV printer bundle package as promised every time i call them back just the same thing 2 to 4 weeks 2 to 6 weeks still nothing i am very mad right now i fill that i got scammed and that ill never see my 300 dollar rebate TV or printer i work hard for my money to turn around and get scammed like this I want my stuff.

• Gi
    Gibiray Aug 29, 2016

I set up my account with Blue hippo at or around the end of Aug 2008, after reading into the policies I decided I didnt like what they were about so On Aug 29th or 30th I called and canceled my account before the time they were suppose to draft my account on Sept 1 2008 so they didnt on Sept 1 but the next day they took 99 dollars out my account and told me it would be refunded with 45 days to this day I havent received it I've contacted the better business bureau, my pre paid legal lawyers and hadnt got far with that so I was informed by them to contact the Maryland Attorney General which I've one today!! I don't care if it takes $1000 to sue them to get my 99.00 back its what I'm going to do and then ask for compensation for lawyer fees and all!!

cheri jo goodman Aug 18, 2016

october 3, 2009 i ordered a computer for my home.at the time i thought it was a good laway agreement until i was sent a statement.when i say how much i was going to pay for the computer($2, 075.00) i felt that was very expencive and called the toll free number to cancel my order..so on 10/09/09 @ 2:15pm i called and spoke to janell and cancled the order and was told i would recieve a refund with in so many buisness days..well, i still have not recieved a refund by mail or by draft back to my banking account or even as much as a credit..i tryed to call again this year(2010) and the number is not a working number and there is no listing using my local telephone company..my complaint is that i had money deducted from my account and want a refund or a credit of some sort from this company but, now i can not locate them.please help !!

• Ti
    tijuana Aug 05, 2016

They set payment an tell you that the computer is coming by a carrier on a certain day, it never show you call them and they say that you need to get papers off the computer to sign then mail . you have to pay postage. Then they tell you that they take one time out of your account. They take out twice a month$ 88.00. your never get your computer, but you can stop payment, an do a reverse back electronically to get your money back go to your BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU to see what else need to be done. It also advertise on t.v an radio DON'T LET THIS FOOL YOU LIKE IT DID ME!!! GOD BLESS YOU!

• Sh
    SHEILA Aug 05, 2016

Oh I dont even know where to begin here. Of course I was enticed by the TV commercial and they were oh so good on the phone. Never mentioned it is actually a layaway. Never mentioned you dont get the said computer for a long time. They forgot a few things. They didnt forget to take their money though. I started paying in Oct 2007 and by April 2008 was just so sick of this whole thing. I would call and ask where my computer was. They would say I have to send them an address verification. I mailed one. I faxed one. I did this several times. I finally told them to stop taking payment. That was in April. They didnt stop so I went to my bank and they did stop it. Now when I call to find out what I am to do now they always tell me I need to speak to the "specialist" who will take care of this. Who I actually get is a very pushy, wont take no for an answer person. They use tactics that are incredible. Telling me my account has been forwarded to collections. Telling me my credit will get trashed, etc. Ummmm Aren't we talking about MY money I paid for something I never got? I dont know what to do next but do know they have told me I cant get my money back and will have to buy something from their store. Help me please!

angelique Jun 06, 2016

I was purchasing a computer from bluehippo and could not complete payments so i called bluehippo to let them know my problem and the operator informed me that he will stop payment and my payments that I have made will be kept as credit towards Blue hippo products. I have already paid at least 500 hundred dollars and cant find a site with blue hippo to purchase any of their products. I cant believe they can get away with ripping so many people off ! I call and all I get is the run around and left on hold!I will be contacting my local news station about Bluehippo so everyone knows they are a rip off!

• Ca
    cathleen garrett Jun 06, 2016

I ordered a computer from blue hippo and since than became ill therefore finaces weren't good. so I cancelled my order way before the first payment was to come out of my checking account. knowing the order was cancelled blue hippo chose to still take the $99.00 from my account and caused my account to be in negative statis. when I notified blue hippo they told me they don't give refunds.therefore Icalled my attorney and he is going to handle it by any means neccesary.You can't steal from anyone and think it's ok. WELL IT'S NOT!!!

• Ha
    Harn Jun 06, 2016

I work hard for my money and blue hippo stole $1600.00 from me and now they are out of business with my money and I have no computer to show for it. I tried to place an order and their telephone staff kept giving me the run around. I wrote a letter by US mail and stated what I wanted to purchase, and again no repond and I am still without my cash or computers I ordered. They should have had the decency to return money to clients if they were going out of business and couldn't furnish the products. Thief! But if I did that to them the crdit police would be knocking down my door.

• To
    Tony Harris Jun 06, 2016

If you atr f***ing stupid enough to fall for their scam, you deserve to get robbed. Gee, I want to pay $2000+ for a $300, low end piece of garbage pc. Pinheads.

• Ri
    Richmond Jun 06, 2016

Blue Hippo ripped me off to the tune of 2000$ for a laptop computer.they scammed me with low weekly payments and the promise of free gifts when the laptop was paid off. Eventually their phone number no longer worked. Here is what I have done. Contact the Federal Trade Commission. File a complaint. They have heard of Blue Hippo. Contact the Virginia Office of Consumer Affairs and File a complaint with them. Since Blue Hippo filed bankruptcy you need to file a proof of claim with the United States Bankruptcy Court. Case #09-14154-KG This is the only way that anyone that got ripped off by these guys can even hope to recover some of their losses. Pass the word along!

• Bn
    BN22 Jun 06, 2016

I bought a laptop in 2008 for $2800.00. When I fanly recived the laptop it was broken and missing keys, it looked like it came from a yard sale or second hand store. I called to report it and the sale rep. was aggress, I kept on call for almost a year and now the web-site has been taken down, can not get hold anyone in the service department. Now I have ended up with a broken laptop and no printer and no gifts. Someone needs to do something, we need to get our money back, does anyone know who we can contact.

mamah Jun 06, 2016

I ordered my computer and put down my deposit under the understanding that I would get my computer while making my payments. When I didn't receive my computer like promised, I called and cancelled. Of course they always told me that there were no supervisors available and it seemed like I talked to the same three people every time I called. They informed me that I could use the down payment as in store credit but they would not refund my money. I agreed and sent them even more money to finalize my order and they said it would be sent out in seven to ten business days. That was about three months ago and I have still not received my merchandise. Now when I call, the line is disconnected and I have not been able to access their web site. This company is not only out there just to get your money, but also has the worst customer service. I would never recomend that anyone use BLUE HIPPO.

• Na
    NanH65 Jun 06, 2016

I am so sorry I fell into this trap, I only wish that I had not paid as much money as I did. No computer, no refund, every week once or twice I called to find out about the computer when will it be shiped to my address I talked with a person name Ali from blue hippo he told me that the company will send me the computer just as soon as they let blue hippo know when it will be shipped as of this date the computer has not been shipped, I called blue hippo today no answer, I called the operator to get the correct number she said there was no such name blue hippo.

• Valerie Jun 06, 2016

I initially opened this account with Blue Hippo in May of 2006. I still have not received my Free Printer or my $900.00 rebate. If you try to contact these people all you get is sales people answering the phone. They refuse to give you any other contact information and if you try to contact them via email, they NEVER answer back. I even had them leave a message with the Higher Management as they call it and still have not received a phone call or anything. All I get is that the matter has been escalated to upper management and they will contact me. What a CROCK!!! When they finally delivered my computer they left it on my FRONT STEP of my house. How stupid is that? What if someone saw it before I came home from work and just took it??? This company plays on the the consumers that need to rebuild their credit and then... SCAM them. Why hasn't anyone done anything about this company. They still run their TV ads for computers and seem to still be trucking along with their profits while the consumer is still being ripped off!

• Ki
    KiingKalief Jun 06, 2016

I just called them to inquire about a desktop computer, this young hindu guy was on the phone telling me about there r different packages, and that in order for him to explain to me what i would have to pay he wanted my address and all this personal info.I told him if he could'nt tell me what it wou'ld cost me he was not getting my info, first he told me it would'nt cost me anything, then i ask what it would cost me to get it to my address he said 99.00 out of my checking, then i asked him what will it cost me all together he could'nt tell me only that i woulc have to pay on a weekly basis and all this time he's not telling me when would i get the desktop, then he wanted my address before he could tell me what type of packages he had, do not with blue hippo, I REPEAT DO NOT "" WITH BLUE HIPPO THEY ARE SCAM ARTIST!!!

• Lo
    Lorena Gero Jun 06, 2016

I signed on for a new computer, made arrangements for debit purchase, took 99.00 down-payment, plus 2 week pymt of 79.98. I even asked them specifically if I would have to wait for awhile before i got my puter, and they reassured me that No--as soon as I sent back paperwork, a new computer would be sent out right then. I signed paperwork, and noticed that a date of Sept. 23rd popped up, but it wasn't clear that that was the shipment date, providing I kept up payments. I sent the paper work back waited a week plus, and finally called them. The foreigner explained that my computer was not shipped as of yet, but let me see... he would figure out when it would be 9 weeks later... I LOST IT!!! I called them ripoffs, crooks and even cried, I was so mad! He apologized, and I screamed that I wanted my money back, they had no right taking money from a poor hardworking woman. I demanded transcripts of my telephone call when I first put order in, because specifically asked about the shipment, and was reassured it would be sent immediately after payments of 99.00 was made, and first payment would be at my option, and i wanted it now, so i gave it right off. And they ripped me off!! How dare they! What gives them the right to screw anyone like that?? How sad that America has to deal with the likes of these foreign companies, and their underhanded ways. Since when do we Americans take this bull.?! How sad and un -American...

• Valerie Jun 06, 2016

I ordered a laptop computer on February 2nd 2008, it is now October 4th 2008 i have not received the product i have payed for. I have payed exactly $1078.72 and they are still debiting money out of my account, but still more excuses and no product. They say there is no number to there corporate office, and they lie to me and telling me that they will have my shipping date in 7-14 days, . THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THIS FOR ALREADY FOUR MONTHS NOW.

• Tr
    TRACEY ADAMS Jun 06, 2016

I, just like many others, heard the advertisement on TV, and decided to place an order...First I order the computer, with free printer and TV. I had several problems with my bank, because they were debiting my account on dates that were not set up by me, this causes me to have several returned items on my account.At this point I wanted to cancel my order...I was advised I could not cancell I had to use a store credit of $658.86...I appreciate it if you can help me recover my money back...I don't want store credit!!!Ialso heard alot of negative things about this company and don't plan to send them anymore money than they already have...PLEASE HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK!!!account #-3827063

• De
    Denny Jun 06, 2016

BlueHippo states that they can help build your credit buy purchasing a complete computer package from them and that you will get some free items along with your purchase package and this is all documented in your order form, but that doesn't matter because they don't for full the contract. I have been trying for over an year to get them to give me my products that i have paid for. Once bluehippo gets your money than it's hard to get your products and the consumer service won't let you talk to any management or higher up person to solve the matter at hand.

Jamine Jun 06, 2016

Its been four years and i want all my money back even if i got to take them to court i want them out of business for all the lies they tell and the suffering i had to go throw waiting. why would any one aloud them to falsely advertise that company in there news fliers news papers on tv they should be sueing them and put all that is responsable in jail. lease any one trying to get help purchasing anything in the future please check with the better business breaure first.Return all my money we as americans do not have free money to give away to scamers and i will write a letter to the president of the united states to stop al scamers from advertising false companys.

• Lu
    Luther2 Jun 06, 2016

I have paid off my computer in 2007 and been waiting on my free items and my rebate check from Blue Hippo for over 2yrs now. All i get is it will ship to you in 2 to 4 wks. I have kept up my in of the contract. Why can't Blue Hippo keep up thiers?

• Li
    LISA JESSUP Jun 06, 2016

THE REPRESENATIVE STATED THAT I WOULD RECIEVE MY COMPUTER WITHIN 7-10 DAYS AFTER I SENT BACK THE SHIPMENT PACKET. I NEVER RECIEVED A SHIPMENT PACKET. WHEN I CALLED TO FIND OUT WHY, I WAS TOLD I WOULD NOT RECIEVE MY COMPUTER UNTILL I MADE 7 PAYMENTS. I EXPLAINED THAT WAS NOT WHAT I AGREED TO AND WOULD LIKE A REFUND OF $99.00 THAT WAS DEBTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. THEY REFUSED TO REFUND MONEY. THEY WOULD NOT LET ME SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR AND DID NOT RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT. I FEEL THEY WILL SAY ANYTHING TO GET YOUR $99.00 FEE. YOU EITHER PAY 7 PAYMENTS BEFORE YOU GET YOUR COMPUTER OR YOUR OUT $99.00! I WOULD RATHER LOSE $99.00 THAN DO BUSINESS WITH A COMPANY THAT IS DISHONEST AND SHADY. DO NOT TRUST BLUE HIPPO!

• Do
    Dolores A Green-Frqnklin Jun 06, 2016

I purchased an desktop computer from BlueHippo and finish paying for the computer in full, I didn't receive the rebate items that was due to me such as the 17 inch flat screen television and the computer soft ware bundle that supposely have gotten, ever time that I have called and spoken with an customer service person, the answer would always be your items is in the warehouse, you will be receiving them in about 2 weeks if you don't, please call us back well it have been 3 years and still not heard from BlueHippo also have been trying to get in touch with the company and not having any luck speaking with nobody and the number is not going through.

Ms. Green

• Ka
    kathers53 Jun 06, 2016

Ordered a blue hippo computer on 6-12-09; they deducted the first payment on 6-16-09; i cancelled the order on 6-17-09; they promised a refund of the initial payment within 45 ays. As of this date I still have not received refund even though i have filed a complaint with BBB, had several phone conversations, emails, correspondence with Blue Hippo. Last corres from them in early August indicated they would refund in 45 days [after reviewing my account]. that 45 days should be up shortly. They have had my $ since 6-12-09. I cancelled in a timely fashion [within 7 days] as their website stated. tired of waiting.

• Ol
    Oliver Jun 06, 2016

I have done everything I can to get these people to follow their program as contracted. I started in July 2006, paid off in Aug 2007. I received everything but my printer and rebate. Every time I call they tell me the same thing, which has now brought me to date.

I plan to do a small claims against them, however they don't seem concerned, because they have not returned any of my calls or e-mails. I will start with a registered letter and see if I get any where.

What I don't understand is how these people stay in business with so many complaints, and more, that they are allowed to stay in business. Until everyone is paid back one way or another, they should be fined for each one.

• Ra
    Rachel Guinn Jun 06, 2016

My name is Rachel and I am in the process of getting my computer. I think they are giving me the same run around as you. They tell me all I had to do was make 7 consecutive payments (which was Dec. 8, 2008) they told me my computer would arrive in 3-4wks. its not almost Febuary, and I still haven't received anything. I am so frustrated with this company. I'm not sure what to do. I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Buraeu, and that takes about 30 days to process. I feel like I'm being scammed. Did they do this to you even about getting your computer? You can write me back [email protected]

• Pt
    P.T-Bodley Jun 06, 2016

The scam of blue hippo continues. I was a customer of blue hippo in 2006. I was finished paying for my computer May 5, 2007. I recieved my 20 inch flat screen TV September of 2007 and I had to keep calling for the color printer that I recieved in January of 2008. I have been calling blue hippo for the pass 3 years for the rebate portion of my contract since I paid off my computer. I have been getting the run around from blue hippo every since. Now I have been trying to call blue hippo from the contact numbers that I have and the numbers that I have are all disconnected. I can't even get on the website anymore. So I guess I'm not going to get my rebate of $900.00 that I was promise in my contract. I have informed the BBB about blue hippo. I haven't gotten any response.

• Re
    RedJ76 Jun 06, 2016

I received a computer from blue hippo but from the time that i received the computer it never worked right. It is very slow. I constantly get errors on the computer. When my son tries to do his homework the computer would close down then he would lose all of his work.

When I bought this computer I was supposed to receive program disk for the computer. All I got was the computer that don't work right. I was suppose to receive a printer and a camera which I never got. I would like to be compensated for this computer. I bought the computer because by son needed a computer to do his school work and I couldn't afford to buy a computer no other way. It would be grat if the computer worked better. I feel like I got ripped off. I was promised that I would receive programs for my son to use for his school work. I never received them. I never received the printer or camera that went with the computer. The company charged me 2300.00 for the computer. I got a computer that doesn't work right. I feel that all my hard earned money that i paid for the computer was stolen from me because I didn't receive what the company promised.

• De
    Debra G Jun 06, 2016

I order an computer from Blue Hippo . SO i hade paid $203.00 BUT something was not right with this company. Every time you call this company. You will have to stay on hold for an hour in a half. But when they do come to the phone . They tell you the same old story. That you will receive your company after you make 2 or more payment. After you make those payment.Still no computer. When you first order a computer. They say your computer will be ship to you after they get your $99.00 down payment out your bank account and after you sign your docoment contract. So when you do that still no computer. You still be making payment. They will go into your bank account when it is not time for payment. You will owe the bank if no money is clear in your account. So i cancel my order and ask for a refund. This company said that they don't give refunds. You can only go on their website and order something else.So i did. I order an 19in flat screen TV. So the company said i would have to send the remaining balance for the TV. SO i did it was $86.00 and some change. So i went and got an money for $87.00 and mail it to them. So i waited for about a week in a half and call to check on my money order and TV. So that day i was told the company have not receive my money order. So i call back the next day on hold for hour in a half again. So they said that they have my money order. I think they had my money order the day before. They was trying to scam me. I told them i'm going to get a trace ran on that money order today. That's why they said that they have it.Still have not receive no TV or money back.

• Mi
    MitchT76 Jun 06, 2016

I paid in full for the delivery of a 40 inch LCD television in May of 2009. I still have not received the merchandise. Every time I called the company they kept telling me to call back in 10 days because they needed to obtain the shipping tracking number. Every time I called I requested to speak to a supervisor but they contend that its their company policy that supervisors do not take phone calls. Also, its their policy not to reimburse customers. This is ridicolous. I stopped calling in December because I've been too busy with the holidays. However, I have been trying to go online and their webpage seems not to be working. Also, I've been calling customer service and their phone is apparently not working either. This is not right that they are taking people's money this way. How can they get away with this? They are committing fraud!!!

• Pr
    princess okon Jun 06, 2016

I initially ordered for a set of computer for a little over $1000 and only for Blue Hippo to call me back and said i ve to pay $2000 plus for the same computer and that didn't sound right to me and i decided to cancell the order and Blue Hippo refused to fund my money told me to go on their web side to order stuff to cover the money in which i did.I log on their web side and order digital camera and send them money order since August 09.Up till date i did recieve any thing from them.Please if there is any way you can deal with this act of fraud please do because this company are ripping thousands of American off.Now if i call # on their web they ll denied that they don't know nothing about blue hippo that they are different company.
    Thank you so much.
    From victim of Blue Hippo Company.

Jacqueline Jun 06, 2016

I definitely agree... I signed up with Bluehippo in December of 2007, and I HAVE NOT received my merchandise...
    Now, when I phone the Customer Service (800) number. I am left on hold for approximately one (1) hour only to have the Rep hang up in my face.

I truly believe BLUEHIPPO is a SCAM only to steal from the people with less credit or bad credit history...

I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau and making a complaint on BLUEHIPPO...

• Ju
    Julie Bean Jun 06, 2016

I agree, also. I too signed up in December of 2007 and still have not recieved my computer. They sure have no problem taking out my payment, though. If I am so lucky to reach a customer represenative, all I get is the run around. Never a real answer. I tell everyone I know not to use them. This business is a total scam for the people with less than perfect credit and they should be stopped.

• Te
    terry dubose Jun 06, 2016

i wont to no who to contact to get my money back

• Th
    Theresa2010 Jun 06, 2016

i ordered a computer in Apirl /o8 decided not to go with them cancelled my order then found out you have to use store credit but they received cash from me so i said ok so i ordered a kodac easy share camera that was in 1/23/09 and still have not received my product I am in contact with a lawyer as i speak companies like this should not be able to do this to people Please be aware of bluehippo they do not comply with there agreements thank you Theresa from New york

• As
    Ashley Condran Jun 06, 2016

My name is Ashley and I started my down payment of 100 dollars on March 16, 2006. I made honest consectutive bi-weeekly payments of 79.98 for a total of 52 weeks.After 14 weeks I did wat they told me to do, and recieved my computer...thank goodness I never missed one payment, because they failed to tell me if u miss one u dnt get ur free stuff.But every 2 weeks they took the money right out of my checking account. Today is July 10, 2009 and i have not recieved 1 single item that I was supposed to get .I paid a total of 2179.00 for a computer I can literally get at Walmart for about 600 at the most.March 16, 2007 I made my final payment n w/n 12 wks shouldve got a 21inch flat screen t.v., a color printer, 600$ in software, and my 300$ rebate and absolutely f***en nuthn.I am so furious and angry. I dont know wat to do, I call weekly and all they say is, "Please allow more time"..Allow more time r u fn kidding me its been over 2 years.Im a single mother of 3 and cant afford a lawyer...Take my advice its nuthn but a scam or fraud in evry way.Im so hurt n deceived its pathetic...thanks for listening Ashley n my grls n florida

• Ca
    CARLOS ROBINSON Jun 06, 2016

This company is so wrong in how they handle them selves .. I called them 2 cancel my order in 08 & now im finding out that they have been withdrawing from my account with out my permission etc...they love to hang up on people when you finally get thru on the phn ...very un proffessional thanks blue hippo, , they luv to hide behind that LLC, because they can get away with lots

• Pe
    Penny Willams Jun 06, 2016

5-16-08 I ordered a dell laptop .The have received all my payments on time.I have talked to them, e-mailed them still no laptop.In June 09 e-mail stated it would be shipped in 2-3 wks. I still have not received my laptop, and this middle of July. Darlene from Tx.

• Je
    JENNIFER Jun 06, 2016

Don't order from them it is not worth the hassle to get your product they lie and send you in circles you don't never get the truth from them they were to send my computer after the ninth payment and they did not send it to me until i had made 16 payments before i received my computer. I will never deal with them again after this is all over with.

• Iw
    I want my money back!! Jun 06, 2016

Hello, I ordered this Digital Camera from these rip-offs BlueHippo in September 17, 2009 and mailed a money order for $258.96. The last time I called their number and talked to a John Castle on 09/30/2009, he told me that my camera will be shipped out to me in 6 to 8 weeks from this date(9/30/09). I waited for 3 months and went ahead and called the 800 number and it was disconnected. How can I get my money back? Please help!

• Ro
    rose mary mckernan Jun 06, 2016

i have been waiting for my computer since janurary. i keep hearing the same story give it a couple of weeks, well im tired of waiting. i want a call from a supervisor. this is crap what you do to us customers.i have been waiting long enough.someone named rodrigues sends me back emails that do not conform anything except wait a couple of weeks it will be delivered. i want a call at [protected], no more emails i want a return call.and i want a delivery date within the next 2 weeks