Blue Green Resorts / misinformation
My husband and I had went to the state fair last year and he had entered us to win a free trip. A few months later he had received a call saying that we had won two free trips, one to Orlando and one to Hawaii. The first one to Orlando was to be 7 days long. They had asked him for a deposit of $398 on the spot. Not being that bright he paid it. I told him that he should never pay for something that is free, but I guess a little late. We scheduled the trip and later got a confirmation book and slip stating all the benefits we were to get. On the slip it said the trip was for 5 days instead of 7 and also that we were to pay for the airfare and extra for the hotel stay. We decided that we were going to postpone the trip being that financially we hadn't known what we were getting ourselves into when we booked it. When we tried to cancel we left several messages and had gotten no return calls. Now we missed the trip because we were unable to reschedule and also are unable to take it when we can afford it. It would be very nice to get some sort of reply about this. I do suppose that we could get a package bundle for less than what we would pay from them but we already have $398 into their company on a non-refundable deposit.
More Blue Green Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - recent purchase
- Bluegreen Vacations - total scam and they know it.
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather