Bludomain.com / lies, scams, and no security
Aundrea hasselbach of bludomain.com attempted to scam a client of mine out of additional payment when we tried to move her domain out of bludomain. When pressed further she did not hesitate to lie to me in order to attempt to justify her scam. Worse yet, aundrea never attempted to verify my involvement with our shared client, simply accepting my word that I was working on the client's behalf, which poses a very significant and very real security concern for any current and potential bludomain.com customer.
This company will not follow their own terms of service, and absolutely will attempt to scam you at their first opportunity. They will also allow anyone at all with passing knowledge of your website/domain to write in and make changes to your account. Do no, under any circumstances, sign up with bludomain.com.
More Bludomain.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bludomain - fraud 
- Bludomain - scam 
- Bludomain - customer service sucks!!!
- Bludomain - constantly buggy website
- Bludomain - awful experience
- Bludomain.com - bludomain has the worst customer service we have ever worked with
- Bludomain - never use them
- Bludomain.com - customer service 
- Bludomain - this company has no trial period for its program
- Bludomain - scam of a company