Bludomain.com / lies, scams, and no security

CO, United States Review updated:

Aundrea hasselbach of bludomain.com attempted to scam a client of mine out of additional payment when we tried to move her domain out of bludomain. When pressed further she did not hesitate to lie to me in order to attempt to justify her scam. Worse yet, aundrea never attempted to verify my involvement with our shared client, simply accepting my word that I was working on the client's behalf, which poses a very significant and very real security concern for any current and potential bludomain.com customer.

This company will not follow their own terms of service, and absolutely will attempt to scam you at their first opportunity. They will also allow anyone at all with passing knowledge of your website/domain to write in and make changes to your account. Do no, under any circumstances, sign up with bludomain.com.

Je

Comments

• Al
      24th of Jun, 2014

I am having serious problems with Blu Domain and their CEO Aundrea Hassbelbach. My domain expired 3 days ago on June 20th and she BOUGHT my domain the following day on June 21st. I am OUTGRAGED and I want my domain BACK!! BLU DOMAIN IS A SCAM!!!