Blooms Rewards / Scam

1 15405 John Marshall HighwayHaymarket, VA, United States Review updated:

Totally a scam! There are no rewards...just repeated charges of $9.95 per month for nothing.
This hoax should be stopped. I have submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau.

Ro

Comments

• Br
      5th of Dec, 2008

Thank you for this post. After reading it, and being in your exact situation, I aslo submitted a claim with the Better Business Bureau.

• Do
      9th of Apr, 2009

I cancelled BLOOMS REWARDS 6months ago and they posted a charge on my account~UNAUTHORIZED!!!
    I never made a purchase nor do I plan on it EVER!!! SCAM< SCAM< SCAM!!! BEWARE of this REWARDS program cause the only one getting rewards is THEM!!! THEIF of my hard earned money is what this proram is about even if/when you cancel it...they come back and STEAL money from your account months later!!! I now will have to change account information to block this from happening again!!! FYI~this was the second time BLOOMS REWARDS did this to me!!!

• Kj
      25th of Jul, 2009

Hi. I am a Blooms Rewards member and I LOVE IT!!! The agent who told me about the program when I placed my order was very courteous and explained to me the benefits of the program. There are lots of discounts to be enjoyed on the website, from places like PaPa Johns, Walmart, PetCo, Barnes and Noble, etc. I read about the program online bc Bloomstoday offers 50% off of your order (up to $50) for trying the program. I read about it online, and the website also advises you of the $9.95 monthly fee also, and called in to place my order and the agent explained the program as well. The program is well worth the $9.95 per month if you actually use it. As far as canceling the program and still being charged, that I do not know anything about. But I like the program, there are no "hidden fees" as long as you read the TERMS before you sign up...

• Ld
      30th of Dec, 2009

What I thought was a floral service signed me up for a rewards program that charged $9.95 a month. When I found out about the charges and asked the agent to assist me with my user name and password neither allowed me to log on. HOW CAN YOU BE CHARGED FOR A REWARDS PROGRAM THAT YOU CANNOT LOG ONTO? Overall, very disappointed with the customer service and Blooms Rewards itself. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

• Dc
      30th of Dec, 2009

After they returned my unauthorized fees... months later they charged me again for $30.00. And since I didnt have a cancellation number from the rewards program it took months to regain MY money back from my bank. BEWARE OF "BLOOMS REWARDS" THEY ONLY REWARD THEMSELVES TO YOUR MONEY!!!

• Gl
      8th of Nov, 2010

I ordered flowers delivered somtime early summer 2010 and have called 3 times cancel a $9.99 charge that is appearing on my charge every month since then. I cannot get them to stop charging me. I never signed up for anything and think this is a huge scam. Can you help?

• Mn
      9th of Nov, 2010

A reward program with no rewards. Continuous monthly charges of $9.99 for nothing at all. Purchase flowers on their website and enroll in program to receive discounts at all types of businesses plus 50 % on order. Allege they will send you brochures regarding program and if unsatisfied you can cancel within 14 days. You'll never receive anything. When you call to cancel they try to talk you out of it. Stay away. Do not order from them. Use a local florist or a reputable online service like FTD. Blooms Today are not worth the hassle.

• Du
      5th of Dec, 2010

I'm in the exact same boat and we're up to $90 in unauthorized charges! It HAS TO BE ILLEGAL to refuse refunds for products or services that were never ordered and I do plan to research this! $90 would certainly come in handy for Christmas presents but it's not just the money, it's the principal. How do people who run companies like this live with themselves knowing their income is earned by "pulling fast ones" from the often unknowing public? It's disgusting!!

• Al
      7th of Mar, 2011

The same thing happened to me. Florist who authorize blooms to do this should be banned until they disassociate themselves from blooms.

• Bl
      14th of Mar, 2011

I placed two orders and turned around and canceled both orders. They said they were canceled but yet they still delivered one order of flowers. I then called them and they said they would refund the money within 1 week. It has been 2 months and numerous calls later and they still haven't given me my money back. They also set me up on that rewards thing and keep charging my card 9.99 per month, I told them to cancel that as well but yet they keep charging me. I'm calling BBB today...do not use this website.

7th of Apr, 2011

I have the same problem...ordered flowers for a funeral and was enrolled automatically in the rewards program. My credit card was charged the $9.95 fee. When I called customer services they refused to refund my money or pro-rate the fee even though I had never received any information at all from them about their rewards program either in the mail or online. Very rude !!! I will never do business with Blooms and will be filing a complaint with the BBB.

• Mi
      27th of May, 2011

I just recently had a similar experience with the Bloom's reward program. If you don't mind dealing with businesses that pull these kind of tactics, go ahead. But please recognize that the language is inentionally worded to mislead you. The 21 day trial period works like this: You are automatically signed up for TWO programs that are set to bill you automatically. One must be cancelled before 21 days have elapsed, and one requires that you wait 21 days before cancelling to receive the initial benefit. What a bunch of snakes.

• Li
      24th of Jun, 2011

A bunch of snakes pretty well sums it up !! My flowers were never delivered and they continued to take money from my account each month for nothing!! I will never have anything to do with this company again and everyone I know will know of the what a scam this really is. Consumer beware!!! My account was closed as of 6-24-2011 we will see when they stop taking my money - I will keep everyone updated.

11th of Aug, 2011

This company has NO SCRUPLES. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM EVER!! I suggest that we, as a group who've been taken advantage of, take a class action suit against this company. They secretly enroll you into a "club" and begin taking money from your bank account on a monthly basis. There must be some super small disclaimer on the site that admits this, but it ABSOLUTELY NOT CLEAR when making a purchase. These people are disgusting thieves. Go to FTD or something

STEER CLEAR

• Is
      30th of Aug, 2011

HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!
    This is nothing more than a SCAM!!! The person who said they love it works for the company. They screwed me out of my hard earned money. I GOT NOTHING!!! Absolutely NOTHING!!! Oh, how about some useless coupons for $2.00 off...or for someplace an hour away!!! I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. I implore everyone else to do the same!! I wish I had checked these sites first!!!

If you hear this company's name...turn around and RUN!!!

26th of Sep, 2011

Dont buy flowers. Thye automatcilly signed me up for two things that ended up cosing me alomst $100 when they adervitzed they would save me $30 on flowers, what crap. Dont fall for it. Buy from someone that does honest business.

Bloomsrewards is a scam!

26th of Sep, 2011

Agree they are a scam dont buy from Bloomsrewards! SCAM!!

• Cy
      27th of Sep, 2011

Same thing happened to me today. I noticed the charge immediately after the purchase was made and tried then to cancel it. The membership is NOT plainly laid out and does NOT show up on the receipt. It's a totally $9.99/mth scam!!
    I placed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and am now waiting their response. I was able to cancel the order for flowers but the membership fee is unable to be cancelled for 21 more days. Total scam!

3rd of Nov, 2011

I also ordered online. I looked them up first and saw all the complaints so I wasnt sure, but they had such great prices. So I read the promotion, its a whole page where they go over everything and it explaines it all. I did the promo saved 45.00 which was awesome. Tried the memberships and then I canceled and had no more charges. Everyone was nice, flowers were great and their website, unlike most others, has the promo details all layed out there is no "fine print" so not sure why everyone post so many complaints. I say great company super great promo!!