Bloomex / Failed to deliver, no communication
I ordered a flower bouquet for Mother's day online, about a week in advance. Everything seemed fine, along with email messages confirming receipt of order, verification of order, and even an "order has been sent out" confirmation on Mother's day.
It turns out the "order has been sent out" was not true. The flowers never arrived. I emailed to ask what happened (hey, mistakes happen), got no response. Three days later, they show up with a delivery that was not what I ordered, and the flowers were in very bad condition (almost dead). My Mother has never criticized a bouquet before -- she's too polite in most cases -- but this time she asked, "Did you use another florist?" When I said yes, I was trying a new one, she said, "I wouldn't go with them again. There's no vase and the flowers are wilted."
Two weeks and multiple emails later, absolutely no response. I will never use this company again. As far as I'm concerned, this is fraud.
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - flowers delivered 3 days late and dead
- Bloomex - incorrect delivery address
- Bloomex - flowers not delivered
- Bloomex - flower delivery
- Bloomex - flowers delivered but does not look the same in the photo