Bloomex Australia / Delivered 2 days after Mother's Day!

1 Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia Review updated:

I ordered flowers for Mother's day and at no time was I warned they may not be delivered on the actual day I chose (and paid extra for!) They were delivered two days late and looked rubbish. My mum was in tears thinking I'd forgotten her. I emailed to complain and they have been refusing to refund and said it's their busiest day of the year - completely unapologetic - what is the point of getting flowers two days late! I asked for a refund before the flowers had even been sent but so far they are refusing - first offering me a 15% discount, then a store credit - as if I'd ever use them again!

An
May 15, 2013

Comments

• As
      25th of Jun, 2014

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, DOES NOT SEND IN TIME, TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE

I AGREE! I am so traumatised by dealing with Bloomex that I am going to the Fair Trade NSW to get my refund back. Bloomex is such a disgraceful, unconscionable company out there to rip customers money. I ordered flowers online for my friends graduation, I paid extra for next day delivery and doubled checked with their online operator who confirmed flowers would be delivered next day' THEY WERENT DELIVERED. This was misleading information. I called and complained through email, no response. Customer reps were clueless, could not care less, were offensive and yelled at me that there was nothing they can do . 2 days later the flowers were still not delivered, I sent a complaint to the obudsman. THIS IS SHOCKING! I was so embarrassed and dissapointed for my friend, whom I had to spoil the surprise for . THE flowers were delivered in a box, stifled and wilted. SUCH SHOCKING SERVICE! DO NOT GET RIPPED OFF!