Bloomexabsolutely devastated!

I placed an order for my grandmother for Mother's Day! Bloomex guarantee she delivery at ofbcourse a rate of 20.00plus tax. I was devistated when the next day my grandmother still had not received her flowers! I called customer service and they said they would follow up with the florets and see what happened. They never got back to me. I called again at 5:00 pm and I was told I would have to go on a call back list. I asked to speak to a manager and the agent ignore do mee point blank and when I asked for his name he hung up on me. My grandma received her flowers more thn 24 hours late... and on top of it they were he wrong flowers!!! On top of this I paid extra for a large card to be sent and they sent a blank card despite me filling out a long and heartfelt message. So I paid 20 dollars for flowers guaranteed delivered before 17 that were delivered 24 hours late ... 50 dollars for flowers that Were the wrong ones!! I paid extra for a card that was sent blank and then when I wasn't upset about it was told. Y agent said I have to understand it's the busiest day of the year... Then don't guarantee it!! And don't hang up on me and Don't put me on a list and never call me back! This is outrageous disgusting service!! I have had a good delivery from them before but it's not worth it!! My grandma has depression and was left to feel like I forgot her and ordered it a day late then sent white funeral flowers! And the way they have responded to all of this not worth it! I would be understanding if they showed any care post receiving my money. But the don't .. try bloomsnroses... at least they care enough to ensure your order is correct! Can you believe after 5 called STILL no callback?!?!!

Ti