Blair / finance charges/late fees connected to Holsted Jewelery

Jewelery charged to my mother-in-laws Blair account and we have been fighting it for 4 months to get all charges cleared. Everytime I call for her (with her being present) they tell me the next statement will be zero.

She DID NOT order any jewelery and sent BOTH peices back. They are now charging her $7.99 and have turned this over to collections. I spent 1 hr and 45 min. on the phone back and forth from Blair/Holsted Jewelers/collections and can get NO results.

My mother-in-law and I both feel she does not owe anything on something she never ordered in the first place. It has now gotten to the point that the bank that handles Blair accts. has been very insulting and rude. The gentleman at Holsted was not helpful at all after I tried to impress upon him that you just can not send these things to older people.

I am still fighting the $7.99 charge. She can pay it but it's the principle of the idea that she never order the crap to begin with.

Where do I go now for some true assistance?

Bo

Comments

• Dw
      23rd of Dec, 2010

We ordered a ring for 6.95 looked at it and returned it now we are informed that we owe 245.00 and are 4 months in arrears and never received anything for it

• Dw
      23rd of Dec, 2010

we are caught in the same scam purchased a ring for 6.95 returned it and now owe 245.00 and 4 months in arrears. Called and called to be assured the charges would be reversed only to keep geeting harrassing calls from World Financial Bank This used to be a good company but are grave robbers now very sad