Black and Decker Blender / The blender died several weeks ago...
I made a spur of the moment purchase of a B&D blender and a B&D coffee maker b/c a $20 rebate was offered from Linens and Things. One was purchased in late December '05; the other in early January '06.
The blender died several weeks ago while it was blending cooked chick peas and yogurt. We, like another customer who has written about his iron, wanted to try to fix the motor, but could not access the it b/c a very special screw driver is needed.
I would like a refund, and I promise not to purchase a B&D blender again.
More Black and Decker Blender Complaints & Reviews
- Black & Decker Leaf Hog - Faulty product! 
- Black & Decker HT22D - Lack of Parts Support 
- Black and Decker Pest Control - It does not work! 
- Black & Decker Power Tools - What happened to Black & Decker? 
- Black & decker.com - Poor service 
- Black & Decker - accident dû à l'ouverture de la boîte du robot culinaire acheté le 30 juin 2018 (lame du robot a tombé sur mon pied)
- Black & Decker - 36 volt lithium trimmer
- Black & Decker - blender model bl1821
- Black & Decker - handy vacuum cleaner
- Black & Decker - faulty product - not charging