Black and Decker Blender / The blender died several weeks ago...

I made a spur of the moment purchase of a B&D blender and a B&D coffee maker b/c a $20 rebate was offered from Linens and Things. One was purchased in late December '05; the other in early January '06.

The blender died several weeks ago while it was blending cooked chick peas and yogurt. We, like another customer who has written about his iron, wanted to try to fix the motor, but could not access the it b/c a very special screw driver is needed.

I would like a refund, and I promise not to purchase a B&D blender again.

Ae

Comments

• So
      14th of Mar, 2009

yes, I also own BD. It has died while blending a thick soup. It's lights get turn on while plugged in, but motor is not working. My $70 are wasted...anyone has solutions for this > solanki8@yahoo.com

• Wi
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Black & Decker - Order for Logo Label N076341
    Brentwood
    Maryland

Sales order 7024972529 / bol# 15533504180T. From black and decker 4041 pleasant road, fort mill, sc 29708, , , , customer PO# 3060816114410, Trip ID# 15518145005491164 ship Loc 155 date 05/25/18 17:21, , , , , parts carton id 00000288750228437374,
    I order 4, packing list says 4, only 1 was shipped, I only revived 1, this is unacceptable to me .

• Jc

11th of Sep, 2018
    Black & Decker - Can opener model ec475b
    belleville
    Illinois

Wife bought this in last 2 weeks from kmart. The store bought from is going out of business. All sales final. I. Am 65 and bought a few electric Can openers in my life, and this one is hands down the worst I have ever bought. Won't hold the can. Light weight. Even feels like a piece of junk. And it is.