BISSELL CARPET CLEANER / No service

1 6 BROOKSIDE VILLAGE DIANA RD BRYMORESouth Africa
Phone: 0729038461

I bought a BISSELL carpet cleaner near to the end of last year. On the 4th use, the water was pouring out. On the 5th January 2015 I took it in to Makro Port Elizabeth where I bought it, for repairs. I was promised to be kept updated. After 4 weeks I phoned to enquire and was told it was still in for repairs and they would call me back. During the next 2 weeks I called 3 times and was told the same story each time. In for repairs and they would call me back.
I called again 23 February and was told the machine was not back.
On the 27 February I drove to Makro in my lunch hour to enquire. There I spoke to LITHE GIBE. I explained the whole situation to him and advised him that I no longer wanted the machine and needed it to be credited off my account. wo reasons being 1. If something is faulty after just 3 uses then it is not a good product and 2. no service from Makro at all.
LITHE informed me that he would call me back before the end of day.
Once again no response, and on the 6 March I drove again to Makro in my lunch hour. I asked to speak to a manager and not to LITHE GIBE. The lady at the front desk called the Marketing Manager CHAN UITHALER on her extension. She asked to speak to me. I told her the whole story and she said she will come down to me at the front desk. I waited 20 minutes adn nobody came or even called. I walked out as I had to get back to work as I lose money and petrol driving up and down.
On Wednesday i tried a last resort and called MASSMART HOLDINGS. They told me to phone Makro JHB head office. this I did and once again told my story to a lady by the name of VUSI or BUSI. She immediately said she will speak to her superiors and called me right back.
Well I am still waiting for the call.
Now I would like to know to what lengths and extremes I need to go to get the carpet cleaner credited on my account as nobody is willing or able to help me.
I have advised the account department that I will not be paying my account further as I cannot pay for something I do not have.
I would appreciate any assistance in this matter as soon as possible or I will be forced to take this matter further with the necessary authorities to clear my account.

Li