Sunbeam Products Logo

Sunbeam Products

Having problems with Sunbeam Products?

+1 800 458 8407 (Appliances - Kitchen & Irons)
+1 800 892 7684 (Bedding)
+1 888 264 9669 (Canada, Heaters, Humidifiers and Fans)
+1 866 537 2249 (Sunbeam Pets)
+1 800 667 8623 (Canada, Appliances, Bedding, Irons, [email protected])
6655 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, Georgia

Complaints & Reviews

elec. throw

3 elec throws quit working after a short period time, average of 1 mo. Customer service was no help, gave me a run around, phony email address and dropped calls when I wanted information on sending them an email.
Do not buy sunbeam, now days they are a joke. At one time they were a good product... Not now...
The control boxes all stopped working and would only blink. When going thru the reset process several times. Nothing works, sunbeam will not take my info.

• Updated by Rena Shep · Feb 10, 2020

I have had 3 electric Sunbeam throws quit in a very short period of time. I called and they sent me an email that does not exist. when i called back for email to send pic of controls, the phone went dead and no one contacted me there after. I used to like Sunbeam, had great products, not any more. They are worthless junk...DO NOT BUY FROM SUNBEAM.

requested heating pad replacement since 11-12-2019, getting no where.

On 11/12/2019 notified on line Sunbeam (Newell Brands inc.) that my Express heating pad XL quit working...

king size heated mattress pad

I have a sunbeam king size heated mattress pad still under warranty ! It does not heat. Have been trying to resolve this problem for quite awhile ! Most of the time they do not reply to my e-mails and when they do they say it is out of stock! I have done all the have asked me to do from my end... had to take pictures and send them. I am very disappointed with Sunbeam and how they are handling this for me! I would like this problem resolved!

1.7l glass kettle

good day

i purchased a 1.7L glass kettle from Game about July 2018 and only started using it in December. I am a widow and only use the kettle max twice a day and with the occasional guest that I receive my kettle just stopped working and is still in a mint condition. I am extremely unhappy as my silver kettle which i was using and is using now again is 6 years old. I could not find my slip after looking everywhere took it into
Game and they said there is nothing they can do about it unless it was their brand. my kettle is now just standing in the box and thought I should contact you and find out if it can be repaired and if so where and at what cost.

1.7l glass kettle

• Updated by Marlene Jacqueline Martin · Aug 14, 2019

good day i have sent in a complaint yesterday and have received no response.

Please contact me on 0711574572

i bought a kettle about July 2018 and only started using it in November December and I am a widow living alone. I have coffee in the morning and the occasional guest my kettle just stopped working for no reason and is still in a mint condition i am using my silver kettle which is 6 years old again and the kettle i bought has not even worked as much as the silver kettle.

• Updated by Marlene Jacqueline Martin · Aug 14, 2019

good day

my name is Marlene contact no 0711574572. I bought a 1.7L in July 2018 but only started using it Nov/Dec. I am a widow and use the kettle max twice a day and the occasional times i have guest. The kettle just stopped working and i have been using my silver for 6 years problem free i am disappointed in your brand as the kettle is practically new. i bought it at Game and they told me if its their brand they can exchange it. I cannot find my slip anywhere

replacement products for warranty

I'm have been waiting since February for my replacement product from a faulty throw I had. I was told that there was no throw blankets in stock and that I could wait until the stock had be replenished from the Christmas rush. In May I was contacted by sunbeam to say that I could now receive my replacement. The only throw blankets that were available for replacing was NHL blankets which I did not want. I was however allowed to choose another product of equal value that was in stock. I chose heating pads (2). Order was placed but never shipped. I had been hung up on, hours and ours spent waiting on hold. No one can tell me why my order won't ship. This is incredibly poor customer service. 10 MONTHS HAS GONE BY! I WANT MY REPLACEMENT NOW!

Terri MacDonald

sunbeam 1000 watt microwave

Dear Sunbeam.
You need to improve two areas, the electronics and the tendancy for rust on the creases and opening around the door.
I am on my 3rd unit, and all have been defective in less than a year. I returned two before this last one. The first one just quit working, the last one caught fire in the electronic area and I was standing next to it and managed to stop it before it blew up. I could have been severely injured or killed, so a law suit was avoided. The first day I used this 3rd unit, I noticed power surges that made the lights flicker, never had that before. I feel it is dangerous to keep this unit, and just this week, the power level went down several times. and this unit does not let me to lower the power as it is supposed to do when I need to. It is definately defective.
I am 66 and not able to keep returning the unit constantly. Please replace my unit with an upgraded version if you make one. I always use white in color. A better unit is preferred. I have never been able to afford a more expensive unit that cost more than the Walmart price of $69. My name and address is Charlotte Murphy at 11546 Cookeville Boatdock Rd, Baxter tn 38544. Phone [protected]

slumber rest fleece electric blanket

My blanket stopped heating after less than 2 months. I have sent two emails using the form on their site. I have gotten an automatic email from them with a reference number stating they will contact me soon. That was a week ago with no response. I have also called 4 times. 1 call I waited for over an hour with no one picking up. The othe 3 calls were a half hour wait with no response. This is beyond terrible customer service.

sunbeam electric blanket

Our sunbeam premium soft queen velvet plush heated blanket with 20 heat settings, ice blue, style # 84sqe, part # [protected], keeps sliding off of our bed at night, to the point that it's disturbing our sleep — big time. How can we stop it from sliding off our bed every night??? It's driving us nuts! Online reviews list this as a chronic problem. How are you addressing it? Unless this problem can be fixed we'll never buy another sunbeam electric blanket.

sunbeam electric blanket

aa batteries

I purchased AA batteries form the dollar store as I have done for many years. 1/24/2019 while I was watching TV my Verizon remote stopped working. At first I thought the batteries that I had just changed around Christmas were already dead. (UPC [protected]) Then I felt the back of the remote, on the panel where the batteries are held. The remote was hot. When I opened it, the batteries were so hot, I could not touch them. I had to use a scissors to pop them from the battery area and dump them right in the sink so that nothing happened. I was fortunate that I caught it before something caught on fire. If I had not been home, my house could have burned and my dogs may have been killed. This is a case where the cost of the batteries is not important, however, the safety of my home, my significant other and our dogs is of utmost importance. I will never buy another Sunbeam band battery and the experience may even lead me to ignore other Sunbeam products. I have the batteries in their original packaging.

batteries

my bf works on watches a lot and not cheap ones.Each time he has tried to use these batteries they either blow up in his hands or I have to throw them away before they blow up.I have finally got him to change brands but I have done lost so much money on these batteries now u have lost my business. and if you cant make them last long enough to even get in watch why make them!

electric blanket

I just wanted to let you know that the new design of your electric blanket is awful. The wheel for the...

Windham Appliances

pressure cooker

I have sent numerous emails to customer service but have yet to receive any response. I was asking where to...

Nelspruit Appliances

jcs customer service

I placed an order on Sunbeam.ca on Nov 24 2018, since then I have not heard anything back about shipping my order. I was expecting to receive this by today to give as a birthday gift. I'm definitely not happy with your service and lack of communication. I tried several times to contact you about this through the sunbeam website to no luck.
All I get is these form email messages stating...
We have received your message and look forward to assisting you as quickly as we can. We respond to all inquiries in the order received.
At this point my order still shows as processing. I would appreciate a reason for this delay in shipment. If you can't fulfill my order then let me know so I can cancel my order and take my business elsewhere.

• A2
    A2324 Dec 05, 2018

Update : Dec. 4, 2018 Finally able to get through to customer service after several attempts online and through phone contact. Since product wasn't shipped from warehouse yet, I was told I'd get a full refund after cancelling my order.
    Update: WTF? I just got a Ship Confirmation from www.sunbeam.ca today at 5pm I cancelled the order this morning at 9:20 am.
    This company Jarden Consumer Solutions, Newell Brands, Sunbeam has terrible customer service. I'm calling and emailing them again but of course I'm getting no response yet.

• A3
    A382## Dec 07, 2018

Update: I finally got through to customer service again. This time I was told to wait till my order arrives, then reject/return it, wait till their warehouse processes it so I can get a refund within the next two billing cycles.
    I immediately asked to speak to management but no one was available. I'm upset cause this is ridiculous considering that it's not even shipped yet, UPS said only a shipping label has been created.

• Ar
    Arec2415 Jan 17, 2019

Rejected/Returned item and still waiting for refund. It's been several weeks since UPS returned it. Poor customer service to say the least. Every time I contact them, it's a different representative and another excuse why I haven't been reimbursed yet.

gas hop

Hi bought a sunbeam gas hop a year and 3 months and the big burner MELTTED! I was buzy cooking food and the...

dual queen size electric blanketpac-449-1 style s85kqa

I used blanket last week and no problem..Turned it on for tonight and the Control panel controller started...

I am complaining about sunbeam blanket

I ve been waiting for a return label for my heated blanket forever, every time I call there is excuses or disrespectful in answering my question, just now Betty hang up on me, I spoke to sky last week she said to wait even longer because the company short staff, I did the web chat, they could not help me

I need help with replacing my blankets it seems ur product are not good
But sadly ur the only one I found at BJ with king size
I would like someone to help replace them
Rima Eljoundi
[protected]

14l mineral waterpot model : smwp-14a

I am a 59 year old male and excessively overweight. Recently I decided to go on a diet as my health wa...

sunbeam foodsaver urban series cut & seal vacuum sealer (vs6100)

Purchased the above item and have received it, but cannot get to work.
Have to hold down by both hands to get it to turn on and if you can manage to press the Vacuum and Seal button whilst holding it down. IT DOES NOT WORK.
Would like to return and get a refund please.
My order no from you is #KQEXF6BK
Have checked reviews and it seems to be a common complaint
Regards

Maureen Hopper
maureen.[protected]@bigpond.com
[protected]

sunbeam foodsaver urban series cut & seal vacuum sealer (vs6100)

• Updated by Maursie · Sep 03, 2018

All I want to do is submit a claim for a refund

• Updated by Maursie · Sep 03, 2018

I just want to submit a claim for refund of this item as it is useless

4 slice toaster

We purchased a 4 slice toaster from Target Eastland Vic .
We have had the item for 6 weeks and have been overseas on holiday for 3 of those.
The toaster has elements that are not working in different sections, and bread doesn't toast on one side evenly having to swap half way to cook.
We are in the midst of moving house and have mislaid the receipt for the item . I have been to the store mentioned and they wont exchange the product without a receipt. I have always bought Sunbeam products and very disappointed with this one.
Sunbeam quality have always been superb.
I need to know what I can do about this toaster as it still has over 10 months warranty pending. Look forward to your answer ASAP .
Thelma.

renue heated wrap

I would like the contact information for your corporate office. I purchased one of your Renue Heated Wraps. I...